CNCI Non Teaching Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for LDC & Lab Technician Posts
Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute (CNCI) invites applications to fill vacancies of Lower Division Clerk (LDC) and Laboratory Technician through CNCI Non Teaching Recruitment 2023 Notification from 29 April 2023 to 28 May 2023. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through online mode.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the CNCI Non Teaching Recruitment 2023 official notification issued by the Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute (CNCI). All important links are provided at the end of this article.
CNCI Non Teaching Vacancy 2023 Notification
CNCI Non Teaching Notification 2023 :- Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute (CNCI) has recently released the notification for the Lower Division Clerk (LDC) and Laboratory Technician . Its official notice has been issued in April 2023 and information about the posts has been given in it.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for CNCI Non Teaching Vacancy 2023. Candidates can apply from the official website of Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute (CNCI). All the information related to the CNCI Non Teaching Job Notification 2023 is given on this page. For more details read official notification or visit official website.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute (CNCI)
CNCI Non Teaching Recruitment 2023 Online Form
CNCI Non Teaching Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Department/ Organization||Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute (CNCI)|
|Advertisement No.||CNCI Non Teaching 2023|
|Post Name||Lower Division Clerk (LDC) and Laboratory Technician|
|Salary/ Pay Level||Leve-2 & 5 (Post Wise)|
|Application Mode||Online Form|
CNCI Non Teaching Recruitment Important Date
The important dates related to CNCI Non Teaching recruitment have been provided in the table below.
|Application Form Start||29 April 2023|
|Online Registration Last Date||28 May 2023|
|Exam Date||Notify Soon|
|Download Admit Card||Before Exam|
|For Upcoming Updates||Join Telegram Channel
After ensuring the correctness of the details in the CNCI Non Teaching Recruitment 2023 application form, candidates are required to pay the Lower Division Clerk (LDC) and Laboratory Technician application fee through the payment gateway on the Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute (CNCI) website integrated with the online application. Online fee payment through Net Banking or debit / credit card will be available upto 28 May 2023 at 23.50 hrs.
|Category Name||Application Fees|
|General, OBC, EWS Candidates||1000/-|
|SC, ST, Women Candidates||600/-|
The CNCI Non Teaching Recruitment 2023 fee payment can be made by using Debit card, Credit card and Net Banking etc by providing information as per the instructions on the your computer screen.
CNCI Non Teaching Recruitment Age Limit
Date of Birth filled by the candidate in the CNCI Non Teaching online application form and the same recorded in the Matriculation or equivalent/ Birth certificate will be accepted by the Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute (CNCI) for determining the age and no subsequent request for change will be considered or granted. The age limit for CNCI Non Teaching is;
- Minimum Age Required : NA
- Maximum Age Limit for LDC Post : 30 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for Lab Technician Post : 32 Years
- Age Limit as on : 28 May 2023
- Calculate Your Age: Use Age Calculator
Additional Age Relaxation as per Government Rules.
|Category of Persons||Age Relaxation|
|Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes||3 years|
|Persons with disability||10 years|
|SC/ST persons with disabilities||15 years|
|OBC persons with disabilities||13 years|
|Ex-serviceman – military service||+3 years|
|Departmental candidates||5 years|
|Central Govt./State/U.T. Govt/PSU/Autonomous bodies employees||5 years|
#Government Jobs for You
- ECGC Probationary Officer Recruitment
- BCCL Junior Overman Recruitment
- HKRNL Enterprises Private Job Portal Haryana
- ISRO VSSC Recruitment
- OSSSC MHW Female Recruitment
CNCI Non Teaching Vacancy 2023
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||10||Rs.19,900- 63,200/-|
|Laboratory Technician||30||Rs.29,200- 92, 300/-|
CNCI Non Teaching Recruitment Eligibility Details
Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
- Should have passed 12th class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.
- Typing speed : 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on Computer.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Medical Laboratory technology with 50% marks. And 02 years certified experience post degree in a govt. recognized Laboratory/Medical Institute. OR
- B.Sc. (biochemistry/ chemistry/ botany/ zoology/ Microbiology/ Biotechnology).
- Must have Diploma in Medical Laboratory technology with 2 year certified experience post Diploma in a govt. recognized Laboratory / Medical Institute.
- Read the official notification for more details.
CNCI Non Teaching Recruitment Selection Process
- Lower Division Clerk – CBT and Typing Test
- Laboratory Technician – CBT and Skill Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
CNCI Lower Division Clerk Computer Based Examination
- Medium of examination will be English and Hindi.
- No. of Question: 150 Nos.
- Duration of examination will be: 02 hours.
- Negative Marking: 02 Marks will be deducted for every 04 (Four) wrong answers.
|Language (English or Hindi)||30||60|
The candidates will be Shortlisted into the ratio of 1:5 for the Typing Test based on the score of CBT(Category wise). Final Merit list will be prepared on the basis of Marks obtained by the Candidate in the CBT.
CNCI Laboratory Technician Computer Based Examination
- Medium of examination will be English and Hindi.
- No. of Question : 200 Nos.
- Duration of examination will be: 2.5 hours.
- Negative Marking: 01 Marks will be deducted for every 04 (Four) wrong answers.
|Anatomy and Physiology||10||10|
|Biochemistry (Principles, Metabolism, Analytical Biochemistry, Applied Biochemistry)||25||25|
|Microbiology, (Basic Microbiology, Microbial technique, Bacteriology, Mycology, Immunology, Serology & Virology, Molecular Biology, Applied Microbiology)||25||25|
|Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Basic Laboratory Technique & instruments.||25||25|
|Hematology (i) Basic, Technique, Systemic (ii) Blood Banking & Immunohematology.||45 (30+15)||45 (30+15)|
|Histopathology (Basic, Technique)||30||30|
|Cytopathology (Basic, Technique)||10||10|
The candidates will be Shortlisted into the ratio of 1:5 for the Skill Test based on the score of CBT (Category-wise). Final Merit list will be prepared on the basis of Marks obtained by the Candidate in the
How to Apply for CNCI Non Teaching Recruitment 2023
CNCI Non Teaching Recruitment 2023 On-line Registration and Submission process will be terminated by 28 May 2023 at 23.50 hrs. Candidature of such applicants who fail to complete online submission of CNCI Non Teaching application form by stipulated date and time will not be considered and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Applicants must fulfil all essential eligibility criteria (educational qualification, age limit, etc.) by last date of submission of CNCI Non Teaching application form in respect to that post for which they are applying.
- CNCI Non Teaching Recruitment 2023 Candidate Can Apply Between 29 April 2023 to 28 May 2023.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Application Form in CNCI Non Teaching Online Form 2023.
- Check all Required Documents for CNCI Non Teaching Recruitment – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to CNCI Non Teaching Recruitment- Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check and Preview all Columns Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Registration Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
For any Clarification / Assistance, Candidates may Contact:-
- Contact (NTA): 011-69227700, 011-40759000
- E-Mail Address: [email protected]
- Telegram Channel: Join Now
Note: Misbehaviour in call or email can lead to legal action against you.
CNCI Non Teaching Official Notice & Link
Online Registration | Login
Govt Jobs Available