Indian Coast Guard Enrolled Follower Recruitment 2022 Offline Application Form
Updated :- 10 December 2022
“Indian Coast Guard Porbandar (Gujarat)” invites applications from candidates who have qualified respective educational qualifications to fill 11 vacancy of Enrolled Follower (Sweeper/ Safaiwala) through “Indian Coast Guard Enrolled Follower Recruitment 2022 Notification” from 10 December 2022 to 05 January 2023. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through offline mode.
Before applying, candidates should read the information given here and the Coast Guard Enrolled Follower Recruitment 2022 official notification issued by Indian Coast Guard Porbandar (Gujarat). All the important links are given at the end of this article.
Coast Guard Enrolled Follower Notification 2022
Indian Coast Guard Enrolled Follower Recruitment 2022 :- Indian Coast Guard Porbandar (Gujarat) has recently released the notification for the civilian post. Its official notice has been issued in December 2022 and information about the posts has been given in it.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for Indian Coast Guard Enrolled Follower Recruitment 2022. Candidates can apply from the official website of Indian Coast Guard Porbandar (Gujarat) ; https://indiancoastguard.gov.in/. All the information related to the Coast Guard Enrolled Follower Recruitment 2022 is given below. For more details read official notification or visit official website.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Indian Coast Guard Porbandar (Gujarat)
Coast Guard Enrolled Follower Vacancy 2022 Notification
Coast Guard Enrolled Follower Recruitment 2022
- Application Form Start : 10 December 2022
- Application Submission Last Date :- 05 January 2023
- Download Offline Form :-
₹ 30/-Free (OnlineForms.in)
- For Upcoming Updates :- Join Telegram Channel
- General, OBC, EWS Candidates Fee :- 0/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee :- 0/-
Coast Guard Enrolled Follower Age Limit
The crucial date for determining the age limit will be the closing date for receipt of coast guard Enrolled Follower (Sweeper/ Safaiwala) offline application form. Only Matriculation/ SSC/ 10th class marksheet/ Birth Certificate issued by concerned Education Board/ Competent Authority will be considered as proof of Date of Birth.
- Minimum Age Required : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limits : 25 Years
- Age Limit as on : 22 August 2022
- Additional Age Relaxation as per Rules.
#Govt Jobs for You
- HPSC Veterinary Surgeon Recruitment
- PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment
- IIT Kanpur Recruitment
- Aurangabad Army Cantt Recruitment
- AAI Junior Executive Recruitment
Coast Guard Enrolled Follower Qualification
- Candidates should have passed 10th or ITI or equivalent from Board of Education recognized by Central/ State Govt.
- Physical Standards: Height-157 cms, Chest-Minimum expansion 5 cms.
- Weight: Proportionate to height and age (+- 10% acceptable).
- Eye Sight: 6/60 (Better) 6/60 (Worse) without glasses, 6/9 (Better) 06/24 (Worse) with glasses.
- For more details read the official notification.
Coast Guard Enrolled Follower Vacancy 2022
|Enrolled Follower (Sweeper/ Safaiwala)||11(UR-05, OBC- 04, SC- 0, ST-01, EWS – 01)||Rs 21700-69,100/-|
Coast Guard Enrolled Follower Selection Process
The following procedure is to be followed for Indian Coast Guard recruitment of Enrolled Followers:-
Examination Centre: Headquarters, No. 1 Coast Guard Dist (South Guj, Daman & Diu), Near RGT College, Post Box No. 25, Porbandar – 360 575 (Gujarat)
Coast Guard Enrolled Follower Written Exam
All eligible candidates shall appear in a written test (50 Marks) comprising of General Knowledge and General English (Level of 10ih standard). The duration of coast guard enrolled follower written test is one hour (60 minutes only), The pass marks will be 50% for the General (including EWS) and OBC candidates and 45% for SC/ST candidates. Only those who qualify in the written test written test will appear in the “Coast Guard Enrolled Follower Professional Skill Test”.
Coast Guard Enrolled Follower Professional Skill Test
The physical standard test (PST) will be of qualifying/Not qualifying nature (Q/NQ). The Coast Guard Enrolled Follower skill test shall consist of following activities and one shall qualify in each activity.
(iii) Cleaning of drains
(iv) Cleaning of toilets
(v) Maintenance of septic tank /sewer lines
Coast Guard Enrolled Follower Physical Test (PFT)
All those candidates who have qualified both in the Written Test and professional Skill Test will have to qualify the physical fitness test (PFT) on the same day or on the next day. The physical fitness test (PFT) will be of qualifying nature (Q/NQ). The standards for coast guard enrolled follower physical fitness test (PFT) are laid down below:-
(i) One mile/1.6 Km run-Within 07 minutes
(ii) 20 Squat ups (Uthak Baithak)
(iii) 10 push ups
Coast Guard Enrolled Follower Medical Test
Candidates who qualify in written test, PST and PFT will be subjected to a medical examination as per medical standards for Indian Coast Guard (ICG).
Indian Coast Guard Porbandar Postal Address
Postal Address: “The Commander’ (For District Recruitment Officer), No.1 Coast Guard Dist (South Guj’ Daman & Diu), Near RGT College, Post Box No. 25, Porbandar – 360 575 (Gujarat)”
Candidates should submit their application form along with self-attested copies of necessary documents at the following address before or on the last date of application through ordinary post only. Application received after the last date (05 January 2023) or applications incomplete in any respect will not be considered.
Documents to be Attached with the Application
Copies of the following certificates should be sent along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent with the application.
- Educational and professional qualification certificates.
- Birth certificate (Matriculation Certificate).
- Caste Certificate, if you belong to reserved category.
- Residence Certificate. Character Certification.
- Copy of Experience Certificate. if any.
- Aadhar Card/ Any other ID Card.
- Ten additional Passport size photographs with Blue background.
- A Self-addressed envelope without postage stamp.
- Attach other necessary documents with the application form.
General Conditions And Instructions
- The envelope must be clearly super-scribed on the top as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ENROLLED FOLLOWER.
- Fill all the columns of the application yourself, In plain and Capital letters.
- No cutting or over harvesting in the Coast Guard Enrolled Follower application form.
- Incomplete, incorrect, wrongly filled, over writing, without signature, without photograph Coast Guard Enrolled Follower application will be rejected.
- This Indian Coast Guard Porbandar (Gujarat) office shall not be responsible for any kind of postal delay.
- The candidates must write their name, date of birth, father’s name and mother’s name strictly as given in the matriculation certificate otherwise their candidature be cancelled as and when it comes into the notice of the Indian Coast Guard Porbandar (Gujarat).
- The details of eligibility, qualifications, terms and conditions, necessary documents. application format, syllabus etc. are available in the Indian Coast Guard Porbandar (Gujarat) Official website.
Coast Guard Enrolled Follower Official Notice & Link
Join Telegram Group
Govt Jobs Available