Indian Coast Guard Enrolled Follower Recruitment 2022 Offline Application Form
Updated :- 23 October 2022
“Indian Coast Guard” invites applications from candidates who have qualified respective educational qualifications to fill 04 Vacancies of Enrolled Follower (Sweeper/ Safaiwala) through “Indian Coast Guard Enrolled Follower Recruitment 2022 Notification” from 15 October 2022 to 07 November 2022. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through offline mode.
Before applying, candidates should read the information given here and the Coast Guard Enrolled Follower Recruitment 2022 official notification issued by Indian Coast Guard. All the important links are given at the end of this article.
Coast Guard Enrolled Follower Notification 2022
Indian Coast Guard Enrolled Follower Recruitment 2022 :- Indian Coast Guard has recently released the notification for the civilian post. Its official notice has been issued on 17 September 2022 employment newspaper and information about the posts has been given in it.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for Indian Coast Guard Enrolled Follower Recruitment 2022. Candidates can apply from the official website of Indian Coast Guard ; https://indiancoastguard.gov.in/. All the information related to the Coast Guard Enrolled Follower Recruitment 2022 is given below. For more details read official notification or visit official website.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Indian Coast Guard Paradip (Odisha)
Coast Guard Enrolled Follower Vacancy 2022 Notification
Coast Guard Enrolled Follower Recruitment 2022
- Application Form Start : 15 October 2022
- Application Submission Last Date :- 07 November 2022
- Download Offline Form :-
₹ 30/-Free (OnlineForms.in)
- For Upcoming Updates :- Join Telegram Channel
- General, OBC, EWS Candidates Fee :- 0/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee :- 0/-
Coast Guard Enrolled Follower Age Limit
The crucial date for determining the age limit will be the closing date for receipt of coast guard Enrolled Follower (Sweeper/ Safaiwala) offline application form. Only Matriculation/ SSC/ 10th class marksheet/ Birth Certificate issued by concerned Education Board/ Competent Authority will be considered as proof of Date of Birth.
- Minimum Age Required : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limits : 25 Years
- Age Limit as on : 07 November 2022
- Additional Age Relaxation as per Rules.
Govt Job Only for You
- Patna High Court Translator Recruitment
- Uttarakhand Forest Guard (Van Arakshi) Recruitment
- UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment
- Army Ordnance Corps AOC Recruitment
Coast Guard Enrolled Follower Qualification
- Candidates should have passed 10th / ITI or equivalent from Board of Education recognized by Central/ State Govt.
- Physical Standards: Height-157 cms, Chest-Minimum expansion 5 cms.
- For more details read the official notification.
Coast Guard Enrolled Follower Vacancy 2022
|Enrolled Follower (Sweeper/ Safaiwala)||04 (UR-02, OBC-01, ST-01)||Rs 21700-69,100/-|
Coast Guard Enrolled Follower Selection Process
All eligible candidates shall appear in a coast guard enrolled follower written test (50 Marks) comprising of General Knowledge and General English (Level of 10th standard). The duration of coast guard enrolled follower written test is one hour. The pass marks will be 50% for the General and OBC candidates and 45% for ST candidates. Only those who qualify in the written test will appear in the “Professional Skill Test”. Selection of candidates is as per order of merit depending on their performance in Written Exam, PST/PFT and Medical Fitness.
Two sets of Self attested photo copies of Aadhar card, educational/ technical certificate, domicile, OBC certificate (as per Govt. format & not more than three years old) and ST certificate along with ten passport size photographs with blue background (other than affixed on form) should be attached with application. Candidates are to be in possession of all Original documents at the time of Recruitment /Written examination.
Indian Coast Guard Paradip Postal Address
Postal Address: “The Recruitment Officer, Headquarters No. 7 Coast Guard District (Odisha), Badapadia, Paradip, Odisha – 754142”
Candidates should reach their application form along with self attested copies of necessary documents at the following address before or on the last date of application By offline mode only. (ordinary post only)
Documents to be Attached with the Application
Copies of the following certificates should be sent along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent with the application.
- Educational and professional qualification certificates.
- Birth certificate (Matriculation Certificate).
- Caste Certificate, if you belong to reserved category.
- Residence Certificate. Character Certification.
- Copy of Experience Certificate. if any.
- Aadhar Card/ Any other ID Card.
- Ten additional Passport size photographs.
- A Self-addressed envelope without postage stamp.
- Attach other necessary documents with the application form.
General Conditions And Instructions
- The envelope must be clearly super-scribed on the top as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ENROLLED FOLLOWER.
- Fill all the columns of the application yourself, In plain and Capital letters.
- No cutting or over harvesting in the application.
- Candidates should not submit multiple applications for the same post.
- Incomplete, incorrect, wrongly filled, over writing, without signature, without photograph application will be rejected.
- The candidates must write their name, date of birth, father’s name and mother’s name strictly as given in the matriculation certificate otherwise their candidature be cancelled as and when it comes into the notice of the Indian Coast Guard.
- The details of eligibility, qualifications, terms and conditions, necessary documents. application format, syllabus etc. are available in the Official website of https://indiancoastguard.gov.in.
Coast Guard Enrolled Follower Official Notice & Link
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|