Coast Guard HQ Chennai Recruitment 2023 Offline Application Form
“Indian Coast Guard Regional HQ (East), Chennai” invites applications from candidates who have qualified respective educational qualifications to fill 10 vacancies of Group ‘C’ through “Indian Coast Guard HQ Chennai Recruitment 2023 Notification” from 05 August 2023 to 18 September 2023. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through offline mode.
Before applying, candidates should read the information given here and the Coast Guard HQ Chennai Recruitment 2023 official notification issued by Indian Coast Guard Regional HQ (East), Chennai. All the important links are given at the end of this article.
Coast Guard HQ Chennai Notification 2023
Indian Coast Guard HQ Chennai Recruitment 2023 :- Indian Coast Guard has recently released the notification for the civilian post. Its official notice has been issued on 05 August 2023 employment newspaper and information about the posts has been given in it.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for Indian Coast Guard HQ Chennai Recruitment 2023. Candidates can apply from the official website of Indian Coast Guard ; https://indiancoastguard.gov.in/. All the information related to the Coast Guard HQ Chennai Recruitment 2023 is given below. For more details read official notification or visit official website.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Indian Coast Guard Regional HQ (East), Chennai
Coast Guard Group C Vacancy 2023 Notification
Coast Guard HQ Chennai Recruitment 2023
- Application Form Start : 05 August 2023
- Application Submission Last Date :- 18 September 2023
- Download Offline Form :-
₹ 30/-Free (OnlineForms.in)
- For Upcoming Updates :- Join Telegram Channel
- General, OBC, EWS Candidates Fee :- 0/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee :- 0/-
Coast Guard Chennai Group C Age Limit
The crucial date for determining the age limit will be the closing date for receipt of coast guard chennai group c offline application form. Only Matriculation/ SSC/ 10th class marksheet/ Birth Certificate issued by concerned Education Board/ Competent Authority will be considered as proof of Date of Birth.
- Minimum Age Required : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limits : 27 Years
- Age Limit as on : 18 September 2023
- Additional Age Relaxation as per Rules.
Govt Job Only for You
- HQ Army Training Command Shimla Recruitment
- ISRO Fireman and Cook Recruitment
- Indian Navy SSC IT Recruitment
- Nainital Bank Management Trainee Recruitment
- UKPSC Lab Assistant Recruitment
Coast Guard HQ Chennai Vacancy 2023
|Post Name||Vacancy||Pay Level|
|Civilian Motor Transport Driver (Ordinary Grade)||04||Pay Level- 02|
|Sheet Metal Worker (Skilled)||01||Pay Level- 02|
|Multi Tasking Staff (Motor Transport Cleaner)||01||Pay Level- 01|
|Multi Tasking Staff (Sweeper)||01||Pay Level- 01|
|Multi Tasking Staff (Chowkidar)||01||Pay Level- 01|
|Unskilled Labour||02||Pay Level- 01|
Coast Guard Chennai Group C Qualification
Civilian Motor Transport Driver (Ordinary Grade)
- 10th standard pass. Must possess valid driving licence for both heavy and light Motor Vehicles.
- Should have at least two years experience in driving Motor Vehicles.
- Knowledge of motor mechanism.
Multi Tasking Staff (Motor Transport Cleaner)
- Matriculation or equivalent from any recognized Board.
- Two years experience in mechanical workshop.
Multi Tasking Staff (Sweeper)
- Matriculation or equivalent from any recognized Board.
- Two years experience in cleanship in any recognised firm.
Sheet Metal Worker (Skilled)
- Candidates should have Matriculation pass or its equivalent. And should have successfully completed apprenticeship. OR
- Should have completed training courses in the relevant trade (Sheet Metal Worker) from an ITI recognised for this purpose and have 1 year trade experience. OR
- 4 years experience in the trade for which no training is available in the ITI or other recognised institutions.
- Should qualify a trade entrance examination.
Multi Tasking Staff (Chowkidar)
- Matriculation or equivalent pass from any recognized Board.
- 02 years experience as Chowkidar in any recognised institution / organisation.
- Matriculation pass or its equivalent or ITI from recognised institution.
- Three years experience in the trade.
Coast Guard Chennai Group C Selection Process
Applications Scrutiny: We will carefully review all the applications submitted by candidates to ensure they meet the eligibility criteria and include the necessary documents. Shortlisted candidates will then receive admit cards for document verification and participation in the written examination.
Document Verification: Candidates who are shortlisted will have to undergo document verification before taking the written examination. They must bring their original documents along with two self-attested photocopies as specified in their admit cards.
Written Examination: Shortlisted candidates will participate in a written examination based on the educational qualifications required for the respective post. The exam will be conducted in a pen-paper format and will last for one hour. The question paper, which will be in bilingual format, will consist of 80 objective-type questions with one mark awarded for each correct answer and no negative marking.
Syllabus: The syllabus for the written examination will be based on the candidates’ educational qualifications and relevant trade. It will cover the following subjects:
- General Knowledge
- General English
- Questions related to the relevant trade for Store Keeping and Technical Tradesmen cadre. Additionally, there will be a Mental Ability Test for Multi-Tasking Staff Cadre.
Merit List: The merit list will be prepared solely based on the candidates’ performance in the written examination, and it will be published on the Indian Coast Guard website along with necessary instructions.
Indian Coast Guard HQ Chennai Postal Address
Postal Address: “The Commander Coast Guard Region (East) Near Napier Bridge Fort St George (PO) Chennai – 600 009”
Candidates should reach their application form along with self attested copies of necessary documents at the following address before or on the last date of application By offline mode only. (Ordinary post only)
Documents to be Attached with the Application
Copies of the following certificates should be sent along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent with the application.
- Educational and professional qualification certificates.
- Birth certificate (Matriculation Certificate).
- Caste Certificate, if you belong to reserved category.
- Residence Certificate. Character Certification.
- Copy of Experience Certificate. if any.
- Aadhar Card/ Any other ID Card.
- Two latest passport size colour photographs.
- NOC from the employer for presently serving in any Govt. organisation.
- Attach other necessary documents with the application form.
General Conditions And Instructions
- The envelope must be clearly super-scribed on the top as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _______ CATEGORY _______.
- Fill all the columns of the application yourself, In plain and Capital letters.
- No cutting or over harvesting in the application.
- Candidates should not submit multiple applications for the same post.
- Incomplete, incorrect, wrongly filled, over writing, without signature, without photograph application will be rejected.
- The candidates must write their name, date of birth, father’s name and mother’s name strictly as given in the matriculation certificate otherwise their candidature be cancelled as and when it comes into the notice of the Indian Coast Guard.
- The details of eligibility, qualifications, terms and conditions, necessary documents. application format, syllabus etc. are available in the Official website of https://indiancoastguard.gov.in.
Indian Coast Guard Chennai Official Notice & Link
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|