Cochin Shipyard Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Notification Apply Online
Updated :- 13 October 2022
“Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL)” invites applications from candidates who have qualified respective educational qualifications to fill 356 vacancies of Technician/ Trade Apprentice post through “Cochin Shipyard Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Notification” from 12 October to 26 October 2022. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through online mode.
Before applying, candidates should read the information given here and the Cochin Shipyard Apprentice Recruitment 2022 official notification issued by Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL). All the important links are given at the end of this article.
Cochin Shipyard Apprentice Notification 2022
Are you also waiting for Cochin Shipyard Apprentice Recruitment 2022? If yes then now you can apply for AAI Apprentice application form. Because recently the Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL) has released the official notification for 356 posts. For more updates on Cochin Shipyard Apprentice Recruitment 2022 read the section given below.
This is a big opportunity for attendees who are seeking a govt job in Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL). Because the Cochin Shipyard Technician/ Trade Apprentice Vacancy 2022 notification is released for waiting aspirants. Also, on this page, check the complete details of Cochin Shipyard Apprentice Recruitment 2022, like the schedule of the application form, eligibility details, Application Fee & Salary etc.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL)
Cochin Shipyard Technician/ Trade Apprentice 2022
Cochin Shipyard Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Online Form
- Application Form Start : 12 October 2022
- Application Submission Last Date :- 26 October 2022
- Complete Application Form Last Date :- 26 October 2022
- For Upcoming Govt Job Updates :- Join Telegram Channel
- General, OBC, EWS Candidates Fee :- 0/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee :- 0/-
- All Category Female Candidates Fee :- 0/-
Cochin Shipyard Apprentice Age Limit
Date of Birth filled by the candidate in the Cochin Shipyard Technician/ Trade Apprentice online application form and the same recorded in the Matriculation/ Higher Examination Certificate will be accepted by the Commission/ Department for determining the age and no subsequent request for change will be considered or granted.
- Minimum Age Required: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit:- As per Rules
- Age Limit as on: 26 October 2022
- Additional Age Relaxation as per Government Rules.
More Govt Job Only for You
- HP High Court Various Post Recruitment 2022
- UP Aided School Lipik (Clerk) Recruitment 2022
- Haryana TGT Recruitment 2022
- Indian Army Nursing Assistant Online Form 2022
Cochin Shipyard Apprentice Qualification
ITI Trade Apprentices
- Pass in 10th standard and Pass in ITI (National Trade Certificate – NTC) in the respective trades.
Technician (Vocational) Apprentices
- Pass in Vocational Higher Secondary Education (VHSE) in the respective discipline.
- For more details read the official notification.
Note: The candidate shall have their domicile (permanent address) in Kerala.
Cochin Shipyard Apprentice Vacancy 2022
|ITI Trade Apprentices||348||Rs 8,000/-|
|Technician (Vocational) Apprentices||08||Rs 9,000/-|
ITI Trade Apprentices
|Electronic Mechanic||15||Instrument Mechanic||14|
|Draughtsman (Mechanical)||06||Draughtsman (Civil)||04|
|Painter (Genl.)||10||Mechanic Motor Vehicle||10|
|Sheet Metal Worker||47||Shipwright Wood (Carpenter)||19|
|Mechanic Diesel||37||Fitter Pipe (Plumber)||37|
|Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic||10||Total||348|
Technician (Vocational) Apprentices
|Accounting& Taxation||01||Basic Nursing and Palliative care||01|
|Customer Relationship Management||02||Electrical & Electronic Technology||01|
|Food & Restaurant Management||03||Total||08|
Cochin Shipyard Apprentice Selection Process
Short-listing of candidates will be done based on the percentage of marks obtained in the prescribed qualification applicable to the respective trades. In case, same percentage of marks is secured by more than one candidate in prescribed qualification, relative merit shall be decided based on seniority in age.
Shortlisted candidates shall be intimated through the registered email Id and will have to appear for verification of following certificates:-
- Print out of online application form (possessing unique registration number) duly signed.
- Original certificates towards proof of age, qualification, caste disability (if any) etc.
- Self-attested copies of all certificates.
On successful completion of certificate verification to ascertain eligibility requirements, the applicants shall be provisionally considered for selection against the notified seats in the order of merit/reservation, subject to Medical fitness. Selected candidates shall execute Apprenticeship contract agreement through https://apprenticeshipindia.gov.in portal.
How to Apply for Cochin Shipyard Apprentice Recruitment 2022
Cochin Shipyard Apprentice Recruitment 2022 On-line Registration and Submission process will be terminated by 26 October at 23.59 hrs. Candidature of such applicants who fail to complete online submission of Cochin Shipyard Technician/ Trade Apprentice application form by stipulated date and time will not be considered and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Online Applications are invited for filling up the Cochin Shipyard Technician/ Trade Apprentice posts in Airports Authority of India (AAI) on Direct Recruitment Basis.
- Applicants must fulfil all essential eligibility criteria (educational qualification, age limit, etc.) by last date of submission of Cochin Shipyard Apprentice application forms in respect to that post for which they are applying.
- Cochin Shipyard Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Candidate Can Apply Between 12 October 2022 to 26 October 2022.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Cochin Shipyard Apprentice Recruitment 2022.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required
- Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Cochin Shipyard Apprentice Official Notice & Link
Join Telegram Group