TITLE : Common Law Admission Test CLAT 2021
POST UPDATE : 22 January 2021
SHORT INFO : “Consortium of National Law Universities” has invited applications from the citizens to fill the online form through “Common Law Admission Test CLAT 2021”. That eligible candidate can apply.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the official notification issued by the department. All important links are provided at the end of this article.
OnlineForms.in wish you a bright future.
Consortium of National Law Universities
Common Law Admission Test CLAT 2021
- Application Start: 01 January 2021
- Registration Last Date: 31 March 2021
- Last Date For Payment : 31 March 2021
- Exam Date : 13 June 2021
- Download Admit Card : May/ June 2021
- General/ OBC Candidates Fee : 4000/-
- SC/ ST Candidates Fee : 3500/-
- Pay Exam Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking / Mobile Wallet / E Challan
- No Upper Age Limit in Common Law Admission Test CLAT 2021.
- Extra Age Relaxation as Per Rules.
- For More Age Limit, Eligibility Details Read the official Notification.
CLAT BA LLB UG COURSE ELIGIBILITY
- Under Graduate B.A/ LLB. Hons: Candidates have 10+2 Passed (Intermediate) Exam with Mini 45% Marks From Recognized Board in India
- Reserve Category Candidates : Min 40% Marks
- Passed / Appearing Both Candidates are Eligible for Admission.
CLAT LLM PG COURSE ELIGIBILITY
- Post Graduate: Candidates have Passed LLB Degree with Mini 55% Marks of Any Recognized university in India
- Reserve Category Candidates : Min 50% Marks.
- Passed / Appearing Both Candidates are Eligible for this Admission.
Participating National Law Universities
- Hidayatullah National Law University HNLU, Raipur
- DR. Ram Manohar Lohiya RMLNLU, Lucknow
- Chanakya National Law University, CLNU Patna
- Rajiv Gandhi National University Of Law, Punjab RGNUL ,Patiala
- The National university of Advanced Legal studies, NUALS Kochi
- National University of Study and Research in Law, NUSRL Ranchi
- Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University, DSNLU, Vishakhapatnam
- Maharashtra National Law University, MNLU Mumbai
- NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad
- National Law School Of India University NLSUI, Bangalore
- The National Law Institute University NLIU, Bhopal
- National Law University, NLU Jodhpur
- Gujarat National Law University,GNLU Gandhinagar
- National Law University Odisha, NLUO Cuttack
- NLU and Judicial Academy, Assam, Guwahati
- The Tamil Nadu national Law School, Tiruchirappalli
- The West Bengal NU of Juridical Sciences NUJS, Kolkata