Covid-19 Vaccine Self Registration | CoWIN Login For Vaccination | CoWIN App Registration | CoWIN App Login | CoWIN Vaccine Details | Vaccination Registration By Arogya Setu/ UMANG App
The Government of India is ready to start registration for the Phase 3 vaccination campaign from May 1. To vaccinate citizens under Phase 3 from May 1, the central government has announced that all citizens over the age of 18 will be eligible to receive the vaccine against COVID-19 from May 1. And you will be able to take a dose in any hospital near you. For this, citizens will have to register through online medium.
Since supplying vaccines is a concern for the government, states like Maharashtra have opted for 18+ delays in roll-out. But in other states of the country, the much awaited self-registration process started on Wednesday 28 April 2021 at 4 pm.
As we know, the entire country is reeling under the brutal second wave of COVID-19 epidemic. In the recent few days, more than three lakh cases have been reported in our country every day and more than 2,500 deaths have occurred. These cases have increased amazingly. Many states have given guidelines to keep their citizens away from the crowded places. And more recently, some states have been forced to re-lockdown to prevent corona.
Because where can the final and effective solution to prevent lockdown corona go, but it also has some side effects in which it also has a negative impact on the economy of the country. Vaccination is therefore considered India’s best shot against the invisible enemy covid-19. Vaccines prove to be very safe and extremely effective for all adults.
Important information for 18 plus registrations that start on https://t.co/S3pUooMbXX at 4 PM on 28th. 1. Appointment for Age 18 to 44 is based on slots made available by the private vaccinations centers as well as the respective state government.
— Aarogya Setu (@SetuAarogya) April 28, 2021
That is why the administration is continuously motivating the citizens to remove the hesitation of getting the vaccine and take advantage of the vaccine as soon as possible.
In comparison to the earlier stages, all eligible citizens in this phase will have to register themselves online on the coWIN portal or on the Government app: Arogya Setu and Umang through online medium to avail the vaccine. In the third phase, no walk-in will be allowed for the beneficiaries. Government officials say “only self-registration and advance appointments for people between 18 and 45 years.”
CoWIN Vaccine Self Registration Procedure
If you are between 18 and 44 years old, you are eligible to be vaccinated. For vaccination, you can register yourself online from home. The registration process is quite easy. which is like this –
- For vaccination, first open the browser in your mobile or computer. And open https://www.cowin.gov.in/home
- After coming here, “Register / Sign-in” will appear on the top, click on it.
- Now enter your mobile number in the empty box, then click on “Get OTP“.
- After entering OTP, click on “Verify & Proceed” button.
- Note: You can register 4 members of your family with a mobile number.
- After coming here, click on the “Register Member” button.
- Fill your Photo ID proof, Photo ID number, Name, Gender and Age in the column here. Then click on the “Register” button.
- After clicking on the Register button a new window will open. A list of registered members from your mobile will appear here.
- Now you have to take an appointment for vaccination. For which, click on the “Schedule/ Schedule Now” button given here.
- Enter your area code (Pin Number) or state / district in the section of “Book Appointment for Vaccination”.
- Now click on the “Search” button.
- It displays several vaccination centers near you, then select your preferred location, date and time and click on the last ‘Confirm‘ button.
Covid-19 Vaccine Registration Through “Arogya Setu App”
- For vaccination, first go to the ‘CoWIN‘ tab on the homepage of Aarogya Setu App.
- Under the CoWIN button, you can see 4 options – 1) Vaccine Information, 2) Vaccination, 3) Immunization Certificate, 4) Immunization Dashboard.
- Click on the “Vaccination” tab and then click on the “Register Now” option.
- Enter your mobile number in the empty box and then click “Proceed for Verification“.
- Now enter the received OTP on your mobile and select “Proceed to Verification” again.
- After mobile number verification, you will have to upload a photo ID card (Voter Card / Aadhaar Card / PAN Card / Driving License etc.)
- After this, now you have to fill in other details like age, sex, year of birth as well.
- A maximum of 4 beneficiaries can be registered through a mobile number.
- You can also check for vaccination centers by state, district, block and postcode. Date and availability will be displayed. Choose the “Book Now” option.
- Once successfully registered, you will receive an SMS with appointment details. Now you can get the vaccine fixed on the specified date.
CoWIN Vaccine Registration through “UMANG App”
If UMANG App is installed on your mobile then you can also register for vaccination through this app. The process of registration through the UMANG app is as follows-
- For vaccination, first go to the ‘CoWIN‘ tab on the homepage of UMANG App.
- Click on the option given for ‘Registration or Login Vaccination‘.
- Enter your mobile number in the empty box and click on ‘Submit‘ button.
- After this you will get an OTP on your mobile number, enter the OTP and click on ‘Verify OTP‘
- Select your photo ID proof from one of the given options, enter photo ID number, name according to ID, year of birth and gender. After this, click on ‘Submit‘
- A maximum of 4 beneficiaries can be registered through a mobile number.
- Click on the checkbox to select beneficiaries for vaccination and click on ‘Schedule Appointment‘.
- After coming here, you can now search the center using your area code (Pin Code) or district. Enter the PIN code or district, choose the date and click ‘Search‘ now.
- After clicking on the search button, here you will find a list of nearby health centers. Click ‘View time slot’ at your preferred center, select preferred slot and click on ‘Confirm‘
- You will receive an SMS to confirm the appointment on your registered mobile number
Check your nearest vaccination center and slots availability
The corona epidemic has spread around the world. All countries are facing the brunt of this disease. Our country is also not untouched by this. Due to this, the people of our country are suffering the loss of life and property. It is also having an impact on our economy. Many people are not getting employment, due to which they are also having difficulty in running their home. If it is not controlled, we may suffer a lot. The best way to control this is to do vaccination on a large scale.
We can check the availability of the vaccine at the nearby vaccination center on our mobile or computer. The simple visualization method available for a vaccine is as follows-
- First of all open the browser on your mobile or computer and search in it https://www.cowin.gov.in/home
- After coming to the Co-WIN portal, you will see the section “Check your nearest vaccination center and slots availability”.
- Here you will see two options “Search by Pin or Search by District” to see the availability of the vaccine.
- Enter your PIN code to see area wise availability and select your state and district to see district wise vaccine availability.
- After filling the details, now you have to click on the “Search” button.
- In this way, you can see the availability of corona vaccine on your mobile.
Covid- 19 Vaccine Details
Which COVID-19 Vaccines Are Licensed in India?
The corona epidemic has spread all over the world today, which is having an impact on the citizens of all countries and its economy. All countries are looking for the best treatment for corona. In which we have also got success.
The two vaccines authorized for emergency use by the Central Drugs Standard Control Organization (CDSCO), Government of India, are Kovishield® (Estrogenica vaccine produced by the Serum Institute of India) and Kovaxin® (manufactured by Bharat Biotech Limited).
Vaccination is not provided to children who are usual target?
The corona epidemic affects all age groups: morbidity and mortality are higher in adults, especially in those over 50 years of age. Children have either asymptomatic or mild infections. Common practice is to first evaluate a new vaccine in the older population and then decrease in age to assess safety and effectiveness in the pediatric population. Currently available vaccines have not yet been evaluated in children. Some clinical trials are currently underway to test the effectiveness and safety of corona vaccine vaccines in children.
How is the composition of both vaccines?
The structure of Covishield consists of inert adenoviruses with segments of coronavirus, aluminum hydroxide gel, L-histidine, polycarbonate 80, ethanol, sucrose, sodium chloride, L-histidine hydrochloride monohydrate, magnesium chloride hexahydrate, and disodium acetate dihydrate (EDTA). The composition of covaxin includes inactive coronaviruses, TLR7 / 8 agonists, aluminum hydroxide gel, 2-phenoxyethanol and phosphate buffer salts [NKA1].
What is the dosage schedule of both vaccines for the treatment of Covid-19?
The time interval between two doses of Covishield vaccine has been increased from 4-6 weeks to 4-8 weeks. A second dose of covaxin may be taken 4-6 weeks after the first vaccination.
Do I have a choice of vaccine that I will receive?
When is the COVID-19 vaccine prescribed for me?
Is it mandatory for everyone to take the Covid-19 vaccine?
Should I follow the mask other COVID-19 protocol after receiving the vaccine?
How long will I be safe after vaccination?
Longevity of the immune response in vaccinated individuals remains to be determined. Therefore we should continue the proper behavior of masks, handwashing, physical distancing and other COVID-19. If you don’t do this you can get sick again
How many days of vaccination dose will create an adequate immune response and protection?
The vaccination process is being completed in a phased manner through a nationwide campaign by the Government of India. We must take both vaccine doses for the safety of ourselves and our family. An adequate immune response takes 2-3 weeks after completion of the entire immunization program, after taking both doses of COVISHIELD® and COVAXIN®.
What precautions should I take after receiving the vaccine?
Both vaccines being given to us for protection from corona virus are safe, but in case of any inconvenience or complaint after vaccination, Ask the beneficiary to go to the nearest health facility or call the health worker and get the necessary advice. Whose phone number is given in the Co-WIN SMS received after vaccination.