CPRI Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
Updated :- 25 March 2023
Central Power Research Institute (CPRI) invites applications to fill 99 vacancies of Engineering Officer Gr.1, Scientific Assistant, Engineering Assistant, Technician Gr.1 and Assistant Gr. II through CPRI Recruitment 2023 Notification from 25 March 2023 to 14 April 2023. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through online mode.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the CPRI Recruitment 2023 official notification issued by the Central Power Research Institute (CPRI). All important links are provided at the end of this article.
CPRI Various Post Notification 2023
CPRI Various Post Notification 2023 :- Central Power Research Institute (CPRI) has recently released the notification for the Engineering Officer Gr.1, Scientific Assistant, Engineering Assistant, Technician Gr.1 and Assistant Gr. II. Its official notice has been issued in March 2023 and information about the posts has been given in it.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for CPRI Various Post Vacancy 2023. Candidates can apply from the official website of Central Power Research Institute (CPRI). All the information related to the CPRI Various Post Job Notification 2023 is given on this page. For more details read official notification or visit official website.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Central Power Research Institute (CPRI)
CPRI Recruitment 2023 Online Form
CPRI Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Department/ Organization||Central Power Research Institute (CPRI)|
|Post Name||Engineering Officer Gr.1, Scientific Assistant, Engineering Assistant, Technician Gr.1 and Assistant Gr. II|
|Vacancy||99 (All India)|
|Salary||Rs. 19,900- 1,42,400/- (Post Wise)|
|Application Mode||Online Form|
EPFO Recruitment Important Date
The important dates related to CPRI Various Post recruitment have been provided in the table below.
|Application Form Start||25 March 2023|
|Online Registration Last Date||14 April 2023|
|Online Exam Date||23 April 2023|
|Skill Test/Trade Test Date||15 May 2023|
|Download Admit Card||Before Exam|
|For Upcoming Updates||Join Telegram Channel
After ensuring the correctness of the details in the CPRI Recruitment 2023 application form, candidates are required to pay the Engineering Officer Gr.1, Scientific Assistant, Engineering Assistant, Technician Gr.1 and Assistant Gr. II application fee through the payment gateway on the Central Power Research Institute (CPRI) website integrated with the online application. Online fee payment through Net Banking or debit / credit card will be available upto 14 April 2023 at 16.59 hrs.
|Categories||Tech. Gr.1, Asst. Gr. II.
|General, OBC, EWS Candidates Fees||500/-||1000/-|
|SC, ST, PwBD, Ex-S, Women candidates and CPRI Departmental candidates are exempted from payment of fees.|
The CPRI Recruitment 2023 fee payment can be made by using Debit card, Credit card and Net Banking etc by providing information as per the instructions on the your computer screen.
CPRI Various Post Age Limit
Date of Birth filled by the candidate in the CPRI Various Post online application form and the same recorded in the Matriculation or equivalent/ Birth certificate will be accepted by the Central Power Research Institute (CPRI) for determining the age and no subsequent request for change will be considered or granted. The age limit for CPRI Various Post is;
- Minimum Age Required :- 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit :- 28-35 Years (Post Wise)
- Age Limit as on :- 14 April 2023
- Calculate Your Age- Use Age Calculator
Additional Age Relaxation as per Government Rules.
#Government Jobs for You
- EPFO SSA & Steno. Recruitment
- IGNOU Junior Assistant cum Typist Recruitment
- Army HQ South Western Command Recruitment
- Central Bank of India Apprentice
- IIT Bhilai Non Teaching Recruitment
CPRI Various Post Vacancy 2023
|Engineering Officer Gr.1||40||Rs. 44,900 – 1,42,400/-|
|Scientific Assistant||04||Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400/-|
|Engineering Assistant||13||Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400/-|
|Technician Gr.1||24||Rs. 19,900– 63,200/-|
|Assistant Gr. II||18||Rs. 25,500 – 81,100/-|
CPRI Various Post Eligibility Criteria
Engineering Officer Grade 1
- First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology in Electrical Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering /Electronics & Communication Engineering / Mechanical Engineering /Civil Engineering.
- Valid GATE Score of the year 2021 / 2022 /2023.
- Age Limit: 30 Years
- First Class B.Sc. in Chemistry from a recognized University.
- 5 years of experience in the relevant subject field.
- Age Limit: 35 Years
- First Class 3 year Diploma in Engineering /Technology.
- 5 years of experience in relevant field such as Electrical, Civil, Mechanical.
- Age Limit: 35 Years
Technician Grade 1
- ITI Trade Certificate in Electrical from any recognized Institute.
- Age Limit: 28 Years
Assistant Grade II
- First Class BA/ BSc. / B.Com/ BBA / BBM/BCA degree and minimum Grade-B certificate in Basic Computer Course (BCC) conducted by NIELIT.
- Age Limit: 30 Years
For more details read the official notification.
CPRI Various Post Selection Process
|Post Name||Selection Process|
|Engineering Officer Grade 1||The selection is based on valid GATE Score of the year 2021/ 2022/ 2023.|
|Scientific Assistant||The selection will be based on Computer Based Test (CBT) and job-specific practical skill test.|
|Technician Grade 1||The selection will be based on Computer Based Test (CBT). The candidates will also have to qualify a Trade Test.|
|Assistant Grade II||The selection will be based on Computer Based Test (CBT).|
Exam Centre/City: Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Dhanbad, Patna, Hyderabad, Bhopal, Bangalore, Nagpur, Chennai. Every effort will be made to allot the exam centre as preferred by the candidates; however, CPRI reserves the right to allot any exam centre/city other than the one he/she has opted for. No request for change of centre for examination shall be entertained.
How to Apply for CPRI Recruitment 2023
CPRI Recruitment 2023 On-line Registration and Submission process will be terminated by 14 April 2023 at 16.59 hrs. Candidature of such applicants who fail to complete online submission of CPRI Various Post application form by stipulated date and time will not be considered and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Applicants must fulfil all essential eligibility criteria (educational qualification, age limit, etc.) by last date of submission of CPRI Various Post application form in respect to that post for which they are applying.
- CPRI Recruitment 2023 Candidate Can Apply Between 25 March 2023 to 14 April 2023.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Application Form in CPRI Various Post Online Form 2023.
- Check all Required Documents for CPRI Various Post Recruitment – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to CPRI Various Post Recruitment- Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check and Preview all Columns Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Registration Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Probation for all the posts will be initially for a period of 2 years. All the posts carry service benefits of NPS contribution/Leave/LTC/Medical benefits and allowances as per Government of India norms.
For any Clarification / Assistance, Candidates may Contact:-
- Contact No.: 0265-6118152
- E-Mail Address: [email protected]
- Telegram Channel: Join Now
Note: Misbehaviour in call or email can lead to legal action against you.
CPRI Various Post Official Notice & Link
Online Registration | Login
Govt Jobs Available