CRIS ASE and ADA Recruitment 2022 Apply Online
Updated :- 26 April 2022
Centre for Railway Information Systems (CRIS) invites applications from candidates who have respective qualification to fill 150 vacancies of Assistant Software Engineers (ASE) & Assistant Data Analysts (ADA) post through “CRIS ASE and ADA Recruitment 2022 Notification” from 25 April 2022 to 24 May 2022. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through online mode.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the official notification issued by the Centre for Railway Information Systems (CRIS). All important links are provided at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Centre for Railway Information Systems (CRIS)
CRIS Assistant Software Engineers & Assistant Data Analysts Vacancy 2022
CRIS ASE and ADA Recruitment 2022
- Online Registration Start :- 25 April 2022
- Registration Last Date :- 24 May 2022
- Fee Payment Last Date :- 24 May 2022
- Exam Date : Notify Soon
- Download Admit Card : Notify Soon
- General, OBC, EWS Candidates Fee : 1000/-
- SC, ST, PWBD Candidates Fee : 0/-
- All candidates can pay the examination fee through the Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking fee mode
CRIS ASE and ADA Age Limit
- Minimum Age Required :- 22 Years
- Maximum Age Limit :- 27 Year
- Age Limit as on :- 24 May 2022
- Additional Age Relaxation As Per Rules.
CRIS ASE and ADA Vacancy :: 150
|Assistant Software Engineer (ASE)||144||Rs.44,900-1,42,400/-|
|Assistant Data Analyst (ADA)||06||Rs.44,900-1,42,400/-|
CRIS ASE and ADA Eligibility
Assistant Software Engineer (ASE):
- BE/ B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering /Computer Science /Computer Technology /Information Technology /Computer Science & Information Technology /Computer Applications, or MCA /B.Sc (Computer Science – 4 Year degree course). with minimum 60% marks or equivalent CGPA (55% for S C /ST/PwBD)
- And GATE Scores as specified. Candidates with ME/ M.Tech in Computer Science &Engineering can also apply provided they possess the required GATE 2022 scores.
Assistant Data Analyst (ADA):
- B.E/B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech in any discipline/ M.Sc (Mathematics/Statistics/ Operations Research)/MA (Economics) or MCA /B.Sc (Computer Science Engg-4 year degree course).
- Relevant Degree from an AICTE / UGC recognized Institution, with minimum 60% marks or equivalent CGPA (55% for S C /ST/PwBD) and GATE Scores as specified
CRIS ASE and ADA Selection Process
- Merit (GATE 2022 Score)
- Document Verification
- Medical Fitness Test
- Job Location: CRIS Headquarters in New Delhi
How to Fill CRIS ASE and ADA Online Form
- CRIS ASE and ADA Recruitment 2022 Candidate Can Apply Between 25 April 2022 To 24 May 2022.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in CRIS ASE and ADA Recruitment 2022.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Join Govt. Job Group