TITLE :- CRPF Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2021
POST UPDATE :- 29 JUNE 2021
SHORT INFO :- “Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)” has invited applications from candidates to fill the vacant posts through “CRPF Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2021”. Whatever candidates want to get the opportunity of service through the department. That eligible candidate can apply.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the official notification issued by the department. All important links are provided at the end of this article.
OnlineForms.in wish you a bright future.
Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
CRPF Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2021
- Application Form Begin : 30 June 2021
- Application Submission Last Date :- 29 July 2021
- How To Application Form : Watch Video
- For Further Processing – Please Stay Connected With The Official Website.
- Gen, OBC, EWS Candidates Fee : 400/-
- SC, ST & Female Candidates Fee : 0/-
- Candidates Pay The Application Fee through Indian Postal Orders and Bank Drafts only which is issued on or after 30 June 2021.
APPLICATION FEE PAYABLE
IN FAVOR OF :-
- DIG, Group Centre, CRPF, Rampur payable at SBI -Rampur.
- Applicants must write their name, post name and full postal address with mobile number on the back of the bank draft.
AGE LIMITS AS ON 29 JULY 2021
- Minimum Age Required : NA
- Maximum Age Limits : 35 Years
- Additional Age Relaxation as per Rules.
CRPF AC EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University.
VACANCY DETAILS/ TOTAL POST :: 25
|Assistant Commandant (Civil/ Engineer)||Level-10|
CRPF AC SELECTION PROCEDURE
|Stage-I||Physical Standard Test/Physical Efficiency Test|
|Stage-IV||Review Medical Examination|
CRPF AC PHYSICAL STANDARDS (PST)
|Male||165 CMS||81 (+5 Expansion)||According to height but not less than 50 Kgs|
|Female||157 CMS||NA||Proportionate to height |
CRPF AC PHYSICAL EFFCIENCY TEST (PET)
|Gender||100 Mtr Race||800 Mtr Race||Long Jump||Shot Put (7.26 Kgs)|
|Male||16 Seconds||3 Minutes 45 Seconds||3.5 Mtr (3 Chance)||4.5 Mtr (3 Chance)|
|Female||18 Seconds||4 Minutes 45 Seconds||3.0 Mtr (3 Chance)||Not Applicable|
WRITTEN EXAM (PAPER-I)
|General Awareness (Bilingual)||15||30||120 Minutes|
|Numerical Aptitude (Bilingual)||10||20|
|(Negative Marking 1/3rd)|
WRITTEN EXAM (PAPER-II)
- Paper–II (Civil Engineering), Duration -3 Hours, Total Marks – 300 Marks (Conventional /Subjective Type Paper)
APPLICATION SENDING ADDRESS
POSTAL ADDRESS :- DIG, Group Centre, CRPF, Rampur, District-Rampur, U.P.-244901
- Candidates should reach their application form along with self-attested copies of necessary documents at the following address before or on the last date of application, by Hand or India Post Only.
DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED WITH THE APPLICATION
Self-attested copies of the following certificates should be sent along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent with the application.
- Educational and professional qualification certificates.
- Date of birth certificate (10th Class Mark sheet ).
- Caste/ Reservation Certificate. If You Belong to Reserve Category.
- Applicable Demand Draft of Rs. 400/-.
- Experience Certificate. If any
- Envelope with own postal address.
- Discharge Certificate in case of Ex-servicemen.
- NOC in case of persons serving in Govt departments from their Head of office.
GENERAL CONDITIONS AND INSTRUCTIONS
- While emailing, the applicant should write Application for the post of “Post Name/ Category”.
- Fill all the columns of the application yourself, In plain and Capital letters.
- No cutting or over harvesting in the application.
How To Application Form