India's Largest & Trusted Job Portal
Join As Our Special MemberClick Here
CRPF Head Constable Offline Form 2021
UPDATED :- 25 SEPTEMBER 2021
“Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)” has invited applications from the willing and eligible Next of Kin (Male & Female) to fill the vacant posts through “CRPF Head Constable Offline Form 2021”. Whatever candidates want to get the opportunity of service through the department. That eligible candidate can apply.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the official notification issued by the department. All important links are provided at the end of this article.
OnlineForms.in wish you a bright future.
Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
CRPF Head Constable (Ministerial) Recruitment 2021
CRPF Head Constable Offline Form 2021
- Application Start From :- 16 September 2021
- Application Submission Last Date :- 15 October 2021
- Download Application Form :
- For Further Processing: Stay connected with the official website.
- General, EWS, OBC Candidates Fee :- 0/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee :- 0/-
APPLICATION FEE PAYABLE
- IN FAVOR OF :- ——-
- Minimum Age Required : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limits : 25 Years
- Additional Age Relaxation As Per Rules.
CANDIDATES ELIGIBILITY DETAILS
- Candidates must have passed Intermediate (10+2) or equivalent examination from a board or university recognized by Central or State Government.
- English Typing : 35 wpm OR Hindi Typing : 30 wpm (on computer).
- For more details read the official notification.
VACANCY DETAILS/ TOTAL POST :: 38
|Head Constable (Ministerial)||38|
PHYSICAL STANDARD TEST
|Height||165 cms||155 cms|
|Chest||77 – 82 cms||NA|
WRITTEN EXAM PATTERN
The written examination will be of one paper only carrying 225 marks consisting of following two parts :
- Part-I- 200 Marks
- Section-A = Hindi Language or English Language (optional)
- Section-B = General Intelligence.
- Section-C = Numerical Aptitude.
- Section-D = Clerical Aptitude.
- Part-II- 25 Marks
- Descriptive paper consisting of two questions i.e. Essay writing of 15 marks which is to be written in about 150 words in Hindi or English and letter writing of 10 marks which is to be written in about 100 words in Hindi or English
APPLICATION SENDING ADDRESS
POSTAL ADDRESS :- Eligible Next of Kin may apply to unit/offices where government servant last served
Applications form should be submitted to unit/offices by 15 October 2021 through speed post/registered post/by hand.
DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED WITH THE APPLICATION
Self-attested copies of the following certificates should be sent along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent with the application.
- Educational and professional qualification certificate.
- Birth certificate.
- Copy of Caste Certificate. If the applicant is from reserved category.
- Character certificate in duplicate.
- Copy of Aadhar Card.
- NOC from other eligible dependent family members of deceased Govt Servant in stamp paper.
- Domicile certificate issued by the competent authority/Tehsildar in duplicate.
- Movable/Immovable property details/certificate issued by Tehsildar in duplicate.
- Details of dependent family member (name/age/relation with Govt Servant and occupation/ job and their earning, if any)
- Copy of death certificate.
- Three Self Attested Passport Size Photographs.
- For more details please read the official notification.
GENERAL CONDITIONS AND INSTRUCTIONS
- Fill all the columns of the application yourself.
- No cutting or over harvesting in the application.
- Applications for recruitment of Head Constable (Ministerial) on compassionate grounds are invited from the willing and eligible Next of Kin (Male & Female) wholly dependent member of deceased/personnel died while in service(including death by suicide)/killed in action/missing/medically boarded out.
Join Telegram Group
Note:- Go to the official website for more information and we will not be responsible for any errors.