CSIR NPL Technician Recruitment 2022 Offline Application Form
Updated :- 03 June 2022
CSIR National Physical Laboratory (CSIR NPL) invites applications from candidates who have qualified respective educational qualifications to fill 79 vacancies of Technician Post through “CSIR NPL Technician Recruitment 2022 Notification” from 03 June 2022 to 03 July 2022. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through offline mode.
Before applying, candidates should read the information given here and the official notification issued by CSIR National Physical Laboratory (CSIR NPL). All the important links are given at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
CSIR National Physical Laboratory (CSIR NPL)
NPL Technician Vacancy 2022 Offline Form
CSIR NPL Technician Recruitment 2022
- Application Form Start :- 03 June 2022
- Application Submission Last Date :- 03 July 2022
- Download Offline Form :-
₹ 20/-Free (OnlineForms.in)
- For Upcoming Updates :- Join our Telegram Channel
- General, OBC, EWS Candidates Fee :- 100/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee :- 0/-
- PWD, Female Candidates Fee :- 0/-
- Fees Payment Mode : Demand Draft (DD) in favour of “Director, National Physical Laboratory” payable at New Delhi.
CSIR NPL Technician Age Limit
- Minimum Age Required : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit : 28 Years
- Age Limit as on : 03 July 2022
- Additional Age Relaxation as per Rules.
CSIR NPL Technician Qualification
- 10th Pass with Science Subjects with Minimum 55% Marks. And
- ITI Certificate in Relevant Trades or 2 Years Full Time Experience as an Apprentice Trainee or 3 Years of work Experience in Relevant Trades.
- For more details read the official notification.
CSIR NPL Technician Vacancy :: 79
NPL Technician Trade Wise Vacancy
|Trade Name||Vacancy||Trade Name||Vacancy|
|Draughtsman (Mechanical)||01||Tool & Die Maker||01|
|Sheet Metal||01||Glass Blower||01|
|Ref & AC||01||Total Post||01|
CSIR Technician Selection Process
- Trade Test
- Written Exam (CBT)
- Document Verification
- Medical/ Fitness Test
CSIR NPL Technician Postal Address
Postal Address: “The Controller of Administration, CSIR- National Physical Laboratory, Dr. K.S. Krishnan Marg, New Delhi-110 012”
- Candidates should reach their application form along with self-attested copies of necessary documents at the following address before or on the last date of application By Post only.
Required Documents to be Attached with the Application Form
Copies of the following certificates should be sent along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent with the application.
- Educational and professional qualification certificates.
- Birth certificate (Matriculation Certificate).
- Caste Certificate, if you belong to reserved category.
- Character Certificate issued by the Sarpanch/Gazetted Officer.
- Experience Certificate. If any relevant to post.
- PAN Card, Aadhar Card/ any other ID card.
- Attach other necessary documents with the application form.
General Conditions & Instructions
- Candidates must clearly subscribed the word, “APPLICATION FOR THE POST TECHNICIAN (1)-(Post Code No. _____” on the top of the envelope while sending the application form.
- Fill all the columns of the application yourself, In plain and Capital letters.
- No cutting or over harvesting in the application.
- Incomplete, incorrect, wrongly filled, over writing, without signature, without photograph application will be rejected.
- This office shall not be responsible for any kind of postal delay.
CSIR NPL Official Notice & Link
Join Telegram Group