TITLE :- DDC Delhi Group C Post Recruitment 2021 | Written Exam Postponed Notice
POST UPDATE :- 04 March 2021
SHORT INFO :- “Delhi District Court (DDC Delhi)” invited applications from interested candidates to fill the vacant posts through “DDC Delhi Group C Post Recruitment 2021”. The Written Exam Postponed Notice has been issued. Desirous candidates who have applied for recruitment can download their Notice.
Candidates should read the information given here and the official notifications issued by the department. All important links are provided at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Delhi District Court (DDC Delhi)
DDC Delhi Group C Post Recruitment 2021
- Registration Start :- 07 February 2021
- Registration Last Date :- 21 February 2021 05:00 PM
- Fee Payment Last Date : 21 February 2021
- JJA Interview Letter : 26 August 2020
- Exam Date : 07 March 2021 (Postponed)
- Download Admit Card : Available Soon
- General, OBC Candidates Fee : 500/-
- SC, ST, PH, EWS Candidates Fee : 250/-
FEE PAYMENT MODE
- All candidates can pay the examination fee through the Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking fee mode.
AGE LIMITS AS ON 01 JANUARY 2021
- Minimum Age Required : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limits : 27 Years
- Additional Age Relaxation As Per Rules.
CANDIDATES ELIGIBILITY DETAILS
- Peon, Chowkidar, Sweeper : Candidates have passed 10th class exam from any recognised board.
- Process Server : Candidates have passed 10th class exam with LMV Driving License and 02 Yrs. Experience.
VACANCY DETAILS/ TOTAL POST 417
|Post Name||UR||EWS||OBC||SC||ST||Total Vacancy|
|Peon/Orderly/ Dak Peon||111||28||76||43||22||280|
HOW TO FILL ONLINE FORM
- DDC Delhi Group C Post Recruitment 2021 Candidate Can Apply Between 07/02/2021 to 21/02/2021.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in DDC Delhi Group C Post Recruitment 2021.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Exam Postponed Notice
Download Admit Card