TITLE :- Delhi HC Junior Judicial Assistant Recruitment 2020 | Result 2021
POST UPDATE :- 23 February 2021
SHORT INFO :- “High Court of Delhi, New Delhi” had invited applications from interested citizens to fill the vacant posts through “Delhi HC Junior Judicial Assistant Recruitment 2020”. Written examination was conducted to fill the vacant posts. The result of which has recently been released by the department. Candidates who had participated in the examination can check their exam results by visiting the link given below.
Candidates should read the information given here and the official notification issued by the department. All important links are given at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wishes you a bright future.
The remaining links are given below the post.
High Court of Delhi, New Delhi
Junior Judicial Assistant / Restorer
Delhi HC Junior Judicial Assistant Recruitment 2020
- Registration Start :- 19 February 2021
- Registration Last Date :- 11 March 2020
- Fee Payment Last Date : 11 March 2020
- Exam Date : February 2021
- Download Admit Card : 04 February 2021
- Exam Result Available : 23 February 2021
- General, OBC, EWS Candidates Fee : 600/–
- SC, ST, PH Candidates Fee : 300/-
FEE PAYMENT MODE
- All candidates can pay the examination fee through the Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking fee mode.
AGE LIMITS AS ON 01 JANUARY 2020
- Minimum Age Required : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limits : 27 Years
- Additional Age Relaxation As Per Rules. Please Read The Official Notification For More Details.
CANDIDATES ELIGIBILITY DETAILS
- Candidates have Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with Computer Typing 35 WPM.
VACANCY DETAILS & TOTAL POST : 132
FILL ONLINE FORM
- Delhi HC Junior Judicial Assistant Recruitment 2020 Candidate Can Apply Between 19/02/2020 to 11/03/2020.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Delhi HC Junior Judicial Assistant Recruitment 2020.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Download Admit Card