UP ANM Admission 2022 Result
Updated :- 21 July 2022
Office of the Director General Training, Lucknow has invited applications from candidates having relevant qualification for Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery (ANM) through “DGMHUP Uttar Pradesh ANM Admission 2022 Notification” from 25 May 2022 to 25 June 2022. Those who want to get this opportunity apply through online mode.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the official notification issued by the Office of the Director General Training, Lucknow. All important links are provided at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Office of the Director General Training, Lucknow
UP Training ANM Admission 2022 Result
DGMHUP Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery ANM Admission 2022
- Online Application Start :- 25 May 2022
- Application Submission Last Date :- 25 June 2022
- Fee Payment Last Date :- 25 June 2022
- Complete Application Form :- 25 June 2022
- Merit List Available : 21 July 2022
- For Upcoming Updates :- Join Telegram Group
- General, EWS Candidates Fee :- 200/-
- OBC, SC, ST Candidates Fee :- 100/-
- All candidates can pay the examination fee through the Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking fee mode
DGMHUP ANM Admission Age Limit
- Minimum Age Required : 17 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 35 Years
- Age Limit as on : 31 December 2021
- Additional Age Relaxation as per rules.
DGMHUP Uttar Pradesh ANM Qualification
- Female candidate should have passed Intermediate (10+2) examination, by U.P Board or Equivalent with 45% mark (40% SC/ST).
- ASHA Karyakatri/ ASHA Sangini candidates should have above mentioned minimum educational eligibility with 5 years satisfactory work experience certificate signed by Chief Medical Officer.
- Read the official notification for more details.
DGMHUP ANM Admission Seats:: 1750
|Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery ANM||1750||80%-12th Pass, 20%-ASHA Karyakatri/ ASHA Sangini|
DGMHUP ANM Admission Process
Merit will be prepared on the basis of average of the marks obtained in High School and Intermediate examination according to Uttar Pradesh Sahayak Nurses and Midwife (ANM) Prashikshan Viniyaman Anudesh 2022 Dt. 20.04.2022
DGMHUP ANM Registration 2022
- DGMHUP Uttar Pradesh ANM Admission 2022 Candidate Can Apply Between 25 May 2022 To 25 May 2022.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in DGMHUP Uttar Pradesh ANM Admission 2022.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required
- Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
DGMHUP ANM Official Notice & Link
Join Telegram Group