TITLE :- District Court Ambala Recruitment 2021
POST UPDATE :- 17 February 2021
SHORT INFO :- “District & Sessions Judge, Ambala (HR)” has invited applications from desirous citizens to fill the vacant posts through “District Court Ambala Recruitment 2021 (Process Server)”. Whatever candidates want to get the opportunity of service through the department. That eligible candidate can apply.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the official notification issued by the department. All important links are provided at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
District & Sessions Judge, Ambala (HR)
District Court Ambala Recruitment 2021
- Application Submission Last Date :- 03 March 2021
- Interview Dates : 15-20 March 2021
- For Further Process :- Please stay connected with the official website.
- All Category Candidates Fee :- 0/-
FEE PAYMENT MODE
- No application fee is required for this recruitment. Candidates should send the application by Manually or Post only.
AGE LIMITS AS ON 01 JANUARY 2021
- Minimum Age Required : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limits : 42 Years
- Age Relaxations as Per Govt. Rules.
- Candidates should have passed 10th from any recognized board.
VACANCY DETAILS & TOTAL POST 01
|Post Name||Pay Scale||Total Vacancies|
|Process Server||Rs. 4440-7440/- Per Month||UR-1|
APPLICATION SENDING ADDRESS
ADDRESS :- The Superintendent, Office of District and Sessions Judge, Judicial Court Complex, Ambala City – 134003 [Haryana].
- Candidates should reach their application form along with self-attested copies of necessary documents at the following address before or on the last date of application Manually or via post.
DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED WITH THE APPLICATION
Self-attested copies of the following certificates should be sent along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent with the application.
- Educational and professional qualification certificates.
- Date of birth certificate (Educational Certificate ).
- Caste Certificate. If you belong to the reserved category.
- Copy of Experience Certificate.
- Copy of Aadhaar card OR any other identity card.
- One self-written addresses and Rs. 10/- stamped envelopes.
GENERAL CONDITIONS AND INSTRUCTIONS
- The applicant should write the Application for the Post Of __“Process Server/ Category Name (Gen.)”
- Fill all the columns of the application yourself, in English in plain and capital letters.
- No cutting or over harvesting in the application.
- Applicants should apply in General Category only.
- No applicant will be informed by post.
- Applicants for the examination will have to appear with their original certificates.
- Applicants for the above recruitment will have to bear their own risks and expenses. No TA / DA will be payable to applicants.
Note:- Go to the official website for more information and we will not be responsible for any errors.