District Court Bhatinda Recruitment 2021-22 Application Form
Updated :- 27 December 2021
“District & Sessions Judge, Bhatinda (Punjab)” invites applications from candidates who have qualified respective educational qualifications to fill 31 vacancies of Sweeper, Peon & Process Server post through “District Court Bhatinda Recruitment 2021-22 Notification” from 17 December to 14 January 2022. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through offline mode.
Before applying, candidates should read the information given here and the official notification issued by District & Sessions Judge, Bhatinda (Punjab). All the important links are given at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
District & Sessions Judge, Bhatinda (Punjab)
Bhatinda Sweeper, Peon & Process Server Vacancy 2022
District Court Bhatinda Recruitment 2021-22
- Application Form Start:- December 2021
- For Sweeper Post Application Form Submission Last Date :- 12 January 2022
- For Peon & Process Server Application Form Submission Last Date :- 14 January 2022
- Download Application Form :-
Rs. 20/-Free (OnlineForms.in)
- Further Process :- Stay connected with the official website/ Newspapers.
- Source :- Official Website
- General, OBC, EWS Candidates Fee :- 0/-
- SC, ST, Other Category Candidates Fee :- 0/-
- Minimum Age Required : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limits : 35 Years
- Age Limit as on : 01 January 2021
- Additional Age Relaxations as Per Rules.
CANDIDATES ELIGIBILITY DETAILS
- Sweeper (On Contract Basis:
- Should have knowledge of Punjabi/ Hindi Language.
- Process Server:
- Should be matriculate with knowledge of Punjabi language.
- Should have knowledge of Punjabi language upto middle standard.
- Read the official notification for more details.
DISTRICT COURT BHATINDA VACANCY :: 31
|Sweeper (Contract Basis)||DC Rate||04|
|Process Server||4,900-10,680+1650 Grade Pay||06|
|Peon||4,900-10,680+1650 Grade Pay||21|
- Document Verification
- Final Selection
DISTRICT COURT BHATINDA POSTAL ADDRESS
Postal Address: Office of the Distt and Sessions Judge, Distt and Sessions Court, Judicial Court Complex, Bathinda – 151001 [Pb]
Documents at this address, including self-attested copies, should be sent by Post/ Personally on or before the last date .
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR APPLICATION
Self-Attested copies of the following certificates should be sent along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent with the application.
- All Educational and Technical qualification certificate.
- Birth certificate (Mark sheet ).
- Caste certificate, if you belong to reserved category.
- Copy of Experience. if any
- One Self addressed envelope without stamp ticket.
- One additional passport size photo.
- Copy of Aadhar Card,.
- Attach other necessary documents with the application form.
GENERAL CONDITIONS AND INSTRUCTIONS
- The candidates must clearly super scribe “APPLICATION FOR THE POST _____CATEGORY_____” on the top of the envelope in Capital letters.
- No cutting or mistakes in the application.
- The applications received after the last date will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- Incomplete/illegible/ineligible applications will be deemed invalid and rejected.
- Department will not be responsible for any postal delay/loss.
- Candidates are therefore advised to visit the website frequently for updates regarding the recruitment
Join Telegram Group