TITLE :- District Court Faridabad Steno Recruitment 2020
POST UPDATE :- 26 December 2020
SHORT INFO :- “District & Sessions Judge, Faridabad (HR)” has invited applications from desirous citizens to fill the vacant posts through “District Court Faridabad Steno Recruitment 2020”. Whatever candidates want to get the opportunity of service through the department. That eligible candidate can apply.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the official notification issued by the department. All important links are provided at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
District & Sessions Judge, Faridabad (HR)
District Court Faridabad Steno Recruitment 2020
- Application Submission Last Date :- 18 January 2021
- For Further Process :- Please stay connected with the official website.
- All Category Candidates Fee :- 0/-
FEE PAYMENT MODE
- Free recruitment is being organized for the following posts.
AGE LIMITS AS ON 01 JANUARY 2021
- Minimum Age Required : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limits : 42 Years
- Age Relaxations as Per Rules. For More Information Please Read the Official Notification.
- Candidates have a Bachelor Degree (Arts/ Commerce/ Science) From Any Recognized University.
- Typing Speed : 80 W.P.M in English Shorthand, 20 W.P.M in Transcription of same on Computer.
- Candidates should have proficiency in operation of Computers (Microsoft Word and Excel).
VACANCY DETAILS & TOTAL POST 06
|Post Name||Pay Scale||Total Vacancies|
|Stenographer Gr-III||Rs. 25500/- Per Month||UR-04, BCA-01, SC-01|
APPLICATION SENDING ADDRESS
ADDRESS :- The District & Session Judge, District Court Complex, Sector – 12, Faridabad – 121007 [Haryana].
- Candidates should reach their application form along with self-attested copies of necessary documents at the following address before or on the last date of application Manually or via post.
DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED WITH THE APPLICATION
Self-attested copies of the following certificates should be sent along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent with the application.
- Educational and professional qualification certificates.
- Date of birth certificate (Educational Certificate ).
- Caste Certificate. If you belong to the reserved category.
- Copy of Experience Certificate.
- Copy of Aadhaar card or any other identity card.
- Two self-written addresses and Rs. 5–5 stamped envelopes.
GENERAL CONDITIONS AND INSTRUCTIONS
- The applicant should write the Application for the Post Of __“Stenographer Gr III on Adhoc Basis/ Category Name”
- Fill all the columns of the application yourself, in English in plain and capital letters.
- No cutting or over harvesting in the application.
- Applicants for recruitment have to come at their own risk and expenses.
- Information of date, time and place of Test will be uploaded on the official website. No applicant will be informed by post.
- Applicants for the examination will have to appear with their original certificates. Applicants for the above recruitment will have to bear their own risks and expenses. No TA / DA will be payable to applicants.
- The above posts will be appointed for six months.
- Applicants should apply in General, SC, BCA Category only.
Note:- Go to the official website for more information and we will not be responsible for any errors.
Download Application Form