TITLE :- District Court Faridkot Clerk Stenographer Job 2021
POST UPDATE :- 14 JULY 2021
SHORT INFO :- “District & Sessions Judge Court, Faridkot (Punjab)” has invited applications from desirous citizens to fill the vacant posts through “District Court Faridkot Clerk Stenographer Job 2021”. Whatever candidates want to get the opportunity of service through the department. That eligible candidate can apply.
OnlineForms.in wish you a bright future.
District & Sessions Judge Court, Faridkot (Punjab)
District Court Faridkot Clerk Stenographer Job 2021
- Application Submission Last Date :- 23 July 2021
- Download Application Form :
Rs. 25/- Free
- Further Process : Stay Connected to the Official Website
- UR, OBC Category Candidates Fee :- 0/-
- SC, ST Category Candidates Fee : 0/-
AGE LIMITS AS ON 01 JANUARY 2021
- Minimum Age Required : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limits : 37 Years
- Additional Age Relaxations as Per Rules.
CANDIDATES ELIGIBILITY DETAILS
- For both the posts: The Candidate should possess a degree of Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent thereto from a recognized University and has passed Matriculation Examination with Punjabi as one of the subject and having proficiency in the Computer Application (Word Processing and Spreadsheet).
- Stenographer Skill Test : The candidate should pass a test at a speed of 80 W.P.M in English shorthand and 20 W.P.M. in Transcription of the same and have proficiency in computers (Word Processing and Spread Sheets)
VACANCY DETAILS/ TOTAL POST :: 19
|Stenographer Grade-III||03||DC Rate|
APPLICATION SENDING ADDRESS
POSTAL ADDRESS :- Distt and Sessions Judge, Distt and Sessions Court, Faridkot – 151203 [Pb] .
- Candidates should reach their application form along with self-attested copies of necessary documents at the following address before or on the last date of application By Manually or India Post.
DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED WITH THE APPLICATION
Self-attested copies of the following certificates should be sent along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent with the application.
- Educational and professional qualification certificate.
- Date of birth certificate (Educational Certificate ).
- Caste Certificate. If you belong to the reserved category.
- Copy of Experience Certificate. If Any
- A passport size photographs.
- A self-address envelopes affixed without postal stamps.
GENERAL CONDITIONS AND INSTRUCTIONS
- The applicant should write the Application for the Post Of “Post Name / Category Name”
- Fill all the columns of the application yourself, in English in plain and capital letters.
- No cutting or over harvesting in the application.
Note:- Go to the official website for more information and we will not be responsible for any errors.