District Court Jalandhar Clerk Recruitment 2022 Application Form
Updated :- 03 June 2022
The District & Sessions Judge, Jalandhar (Punjab) invites applications from candidates who have qualified respective educational qualifications to fill 44 vacancies of Clerk Post through “District Court Jalandhar Clerk Recruitment 2022 Notification” from 24 May 2022 to 06 June 2022. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through offline mode.
Before applying, candidates should read the information given here and the official notification issued by The District & Sessions Judge, Jalandhar (Punjab). All the important links are given at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
District & Sessions Judge, Jalandhar (Punjab)
Jalandhar Court Clerk Vacancy 2022 Offline Form
District Court Jalandhar Clerk Recruitment 2022
- Application Form Start :- 24 May 2022
- Application Submission Last Date :- 06 June 2022
- Download Offline Form :-
₹ 20/-Free (OnlineForms.in)
- For Upcoming Updates :- Join our Telegram Channel
- General, OBC, EWS Candidates Fee :- 0/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee :- 0/-
- PH, ESM Candidates Fee :- 0/-
District Court Clerk Age Limit
- Minimum Age Required : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit : 37 Years
- Age Limit as on : 01 January 2022
- Additional Age Relaxation as per Rules.
District Court Clerk Qualification
- Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent thereto from a recognized University
- Passed Matriculation Examination with Punjabi as one of the subject.
- And having proficiency in the Computer Application (Word Processing and Spread Sheet).
- For more details read the official notification.
District Court Jalandhar Clerk Vacancy :: 44
|Clerk||44||Rs 12,693/- (As per Rules)|
District Court Jalandhar Clerk Selection Process
- Written Exam
- Computer Proficiency Test
- Document Verification
- Medical/ Fitness Test
- Job Location: Jalandhar (Punjab)
District Court Jalandhar Postal Address
- Candidates should reach their application form along with self-attested copies of necessary documents at the following address before or on the last date of application By Post/ By Hand only.
Required Documents to be Attached with the Application Form
Copies of the following certificates should be sent along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent with the application.
- Educational and professional qualification certificates.
- Birth certificate (Matriculation Certificate).
- Caste Certificate, if you belong to reserved category.
- Domicile/ Residence Certificate.
- Experience Certificate. If any relevant to post.
- Aadhar Card/ Any other ID Card Proof.
- A latest passport size photographs.
- Attach other necessary documents with the application form.
General Conditions & Instructions
- Candidates must clearly subscribed the word, “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF CLERK ON ADHOC BASIS” on the top of the envelope while sending the application form.
- Fill all the columns of the application yourself, In plain and Capital letters.
- No cutting or over harvesting in the application.
- Incomplete, incorrect, wrongly filled, over writing, without signature, without photograph application will be rejected.
- This office shall not be responsible for any kind of postal delay.
Offline Form Kaise Bhare
Join Telegram Group