TITLE :- District Court Ludhiana Recruitment 2021
POST UPDATE :- 07 March 2021
SHORT INFO :- “District & Sessions Judge, Ludhiana (Punjab)” has invited applications from desirous citizens to fill the vacant posts through “District Court Ludhiana Recruitment 2021”. Whatever candidates want to get the opportunity of service through the department. That eligible candidate can apply.
OnlineForms.in wish you a bright future.
District & Sessions Judge, Ludhiana (Punjab)
Stenographer Grade III On Ad-hoc Basis
District Court Ludhiana Recruitment 2021
- Application Submission Last Date :- 19 March 2021 up to 05:00 PM
- Further Process :- Please stay connected with the official website.
- All Category Candidates Fee :- 0/-
AGE LIMITS AS ON 01 JANUARY 2021
- Minimum Age Required : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limits : 37 Years
- Additional Age Relaxations as Per Rules.
CANDIDATES ELIGIBILITY DETAILS
- Candidates should have a Bachelor Degree (Arts/ Science or Equivalent) from any Recognized University.
- And pass a test at a speed of 80 WPM in English shorthand and 20 WPM in transcription of the same and have proficiency in computer (word processing and spread sheet).
ELIGIBILITY DETAILS/ TOTAL POST 26
|Post Name||Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|Stenographer Gr. III||13– UR, 4– SC (Mazbhi Balmiki), 01-PH, SC (Others), 02-OBC/BC, 02-ESM (UR), 01 ESM (SC)||10830-34800/-|
APPLICATION SENDING ADDRESS
POSTAL ADDRESS :- Office of the District & Sessions Judge, Ludhiana, New Judicial Court Complex, Backside District Administrative Complex [DC Office], Ludhiana – 141001
- Candidates should reach their application form along with self-attested copies of necessary documents at the following address before or on the last date of application Manually or via Post.
DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED WITH THE APPLICATION
Self-attested copies of the following certificates should be sent along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent with the application.
- Educational and professional qualification certificate.
- Date of birth certificate (Educational Certificate ).
- Caste Certificate. If you belong to the reserved category.
- Copy of Aadhaar card or any other identity card.
- Copy of Experience.
- One passport size photograph.
GENERAL CONDITIONS AND INSTRUCTIONS
- The applicant should write the Application for the Post Of __“Post Name / Category Name”
- Fill all the columns of the application yourself, in English in plain and capital letters.
- No cutting or over harvesting in the application.
- Applicants for the above recruitment will have to bear their own risks and expenses.
- No TA / DA will be payable to applicants.
Note:- Go to the official website for more information and we will not be responsible for any errors.