District Court Nabarangpur Recruitment 2022 Application Form
Updated :- 05 June 2022
The District & Sessions Judge, Nabarangpur (Odisha) invites applications from candidates who have qualified respective educational qualifications to fill 21 vacancies of Stenographer Gr-III, Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist & Junior Typist Post through “District Court Nabarangpur Recruitment 2022 Notification” from 20 May 2022 to 22 June 2022. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through offline mode.
Before applying, candidates should read the information given here and the official notification issued by the District & Sessions Judge, Nabarangpur (Odisha). All the important links are given at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
District & Sessions Judge, Nabarangpur (Odisha)
Nabarangpur Court Vacancy 2022 Offline Form
District Court Nabarangpur Recruitment 2022
- Application Form Start :- 20 May 2022
- Application Submission Last Date :- 22 June 2022
- Download Offline Form :-
₹ 20/-Free (OnlineForms.in)
- For Upcoming Updates :- Join our Telegram Channel
- General, OBC, EWS Candidates Fee :- 0/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee :- 0/-
- PH, ESM Candidates Fee :- 0/-
- Minimum Age Required : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit : 32 Years
- Age Limit as on : 22 June 2022
- Additional Age Relaxation as per Rules.
District Court Nabarangpur Group C Qualification
- Candidates should have passed 12th class examination from any recognized board/ university/ council.
- Diploma in Computer Application from any recognized Institute.
- Should be able to speak, read and write Odia and must have passed at least a test in Odia equivalent to the M.E. standard.
- Skill test norms: Junior Typist- 40 wpm in English Typewriting, Stenographer Shorthand speed- 80 wpm and 40 wpm in English.
- For more details read the official notification.
District Court Nabarangpur Vacancy :: 44
|Stenographer Grade-III||04||Rs 25,500-81,100/-|
|Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist||13||Rs 19,900-63,200/-|
|Junior Typist||04||Rs 19,900-63,200/-|
District Court Nabarangpur Group C Selection Process
- Written Exam
- Skill Test, Viva Voce Test
- Document Verification
- Medical/ Fitness Test
- Job Location: Nabarangpur (Odisha)
District Court Nabarangpur Postal Address
Postal Address: “O/o the Distt and Sessions Judge, Distt and Sessions Court, Nabarangpur, PIN Code-764059 [Odisha]”
- Candidates should reach their application form along with self-attested copies of necessary documents at the following address before or on the last date of application By Registered/ Speed Post only.
Required Documents to be Attached with the Application Form
Copies of the following certificates should be sent along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent with the application.
- Educational and professional qualification certificates.
- Birth certificate (Matriculation Certificate).
- Caste Certificate, if you belong to reserved category.
- Domicile/ Residence Certificate.
- Experience Certificate. If any relevant to post.
- Aadhar Card/ Any other ID Card Proof.
- Two original character certificates issued by two Gazetted Officers/ Medical Practitioner/ Sarpanch.
- Two self addressed envelopes properly stamped for despatch of call letters by Registered Post.
- Self attested copy of Employment Exchange Registration Number.
- Attach other necessary documents with the application form.
General Conditions & Instructions
- Candidates must clearly subscribed the word, “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF___________” on the top of the envelope while sending the application form.
- Fill all the columns of the application yourself, In plain and Capital letters.
- No cutting or over harvesting in the application.
- Incomplete, incorrect, wrongly filled, over writing, without signature, without photograph application will be rejected.
- This office shall not be responsible for any kind of postal delay.
District Court Nabarangpur Official Notice
Offline Form Kaise Bhare
Join Telegram Group