TITLE :- District Court Nayagarh Group C Recruitment 2021
POST UPDATE :- 05 JUNE 2021
SHORT INFO :- “District & Sessions Judge, Nayagarh (Odisha)” has invited applications from desirous citizens to fill the vacant posts through “District Court Nayagarh Group C Recruitment 2021”. Whatever candidates want to get the opportunity of service through the department. That eligible candidate can apply.
OnlineForms.in wish you a bright future.
District & Sessions Judge, Nayagarh (Odisha)
District Court Nayagarh Group C Recruitment 2021
- Application Form Begin : 17 June 2021
- Application Submission Last Date :- 17 July 2021 at 05:00 PM
- Download Application Form :
Rs. 25/- Free
- How to Fill Application Form (Hindi): Watch Video
- UR, OBC Category Candidates Fee :- 100/-
- SC, ST Category Candidates Fee : 0/-
PAY APPLICATION FEE
- Treasury under the Head “0070-other administrative services-01-administration of justice-501-services and service fees-0010-charges for service provided-02177-examination fees for recruitment conducted by Orissa District & Subordinate Courts” and to submit the deposit Challan in original along with their applications.
AGE LIMITS AS ON 17 JULY 2021
- Minimum Age Required : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limits : 32 Years
- Additional Age Relaxations as Per Rules.
CANDIDATES ELIGIBILITY DETAILS
- Candidates should have passed 12th from Orissa Higher Secondary Education. And be able to speak, read and write Odia and have passed a test in Odia equivalent to the M.E. Standard.
- Have at least passed Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized institute.
- Stenographer Typing Test: 80 word in shorthand and 40 wpm Typewriting.
- Jr. Typist Typing Test : 40 wpm in Typewriting
VACANCY DETAILS/ TOTAL POST :: 23
|Stenographer Grade-III||04||Rs.25,000/- to Rs.81,000/-|
|Junior Clerk Typist||13||Rs.19,900/- to Rs.63,200/-|
|Junior Typist||06||Rs.19,900/- to Rs.63,200/-|
APPLICATION SENDING ADDRESS
POSTAL ADDRESS :- District Judge, Nayagarh, Odisha-752069
- Candidates should reach their application form along with self-attested copies of necessary documents at the following address before or on the last date of application By Post.
DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED WITH THE APPLICATION
Self-attested copies of the following certificates should be sent along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent with the application.
- Educational and professional qualification certificate.
- Date of birth certificate (Educational Certificate ).
- Caste Certificate. If you belong to the reserved category.
- Copy of Experience Certificate. If Any
- Four self-attested passport size photographs.
- Two Character Certificate in Original issued by 2 different i,e. any Gazetted Officer/ Medical/ Practitioner/ Sarpanch etc.
- Two self-address envelopes affixed with postal stamps of Rs. 40/-.
GENERAL CONDITIONS AND INSTRUCTIONS
- The applicant should write the Application for the Post Of “Post Name / Category Name”
- Fill all the columns of the application yourself, in English in plain and capital letters.
- No cutting or over harvesting in the application.
How To Fill Application Form (Hindi)
Note:- Go to the official website for more information and we will not be responsible for any errors.