TITLE :- District Court Nuapada Recruitment 2021
POST UPDATE :- 05 JULY 2021
SHORT INFO :- “District & Sessions Judge, Nayagarh (Odisha)” has invited applications from desirous citizens to fill the vacant posts through “District Court Nuapada Recruitment 2021”. Whatever candidates want to get the opportunity of service through the department. That eligible candidate can apply.
OnlineForms.in wish you a bright future.
District & Sessions Judge Court, Nuapada (Orissa)
District Court Nuapada Recruitment 2021
- Application Submission Last Date :- 29 July 2021
- Download Application Form :
Rs. 25/-+ Free
- Further Process : Stay Connected to the Official Website
- UR, OBC Category Candidates Fee :- 100/-
- SC, ST Category Candidates Fee : 0/-
PAY APPLICATION FEE
- Candidates are required to deposit examination fees of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred) only by Treasury challan under the “Head-0070-Other Administrative Services-01
- Administration of Justice-501-Services and Services Fees-9904650-Law Department-9916730.
- Examination Fees for Recruitment conducted by Orissa District & Sub-ordinate Courts”.
AGE LIMITS AS ON 29 JULY 2021
- Minimum Age Required : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limits : 32 Years
- Additional Age Relaxations as Per Rules.
CANDIDATES ELIGIBILITY DETAILS
- Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist, Junior Typist and Stenographer Grade-III : Candidates must have passed at least 10+2 class or equivalent examination from a recognized Council / Board / University. Must be able to speak, read and write Odia
- Must have passed at least Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized Institute.
- 40 words per minute in typewriting (for Junior Typist),
- 80 words in shorthand and 40 words in typewriting per minute (Stenographer Grade-III)
- Salaried Amin: Candidate must have passed the matriculation examination or equivalent examination of recognized board. And have passed the Revenue Inspector Training
VACANCY DETAILS/ TOTAL POST :: 18
|Stenographer Grade-III||03||Rs.25,500/- to Rs.81,100/-|
|Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist||13||Rs.19,900/- to Rs.63,200/-|
|Junior Typist||01||Rs.19,900/- to Rs.63,200/-|
|01||Rs.21,700/- to Rs.79,100/-|
APPLICATION SENDING ADDRESS
POSTAL ADDRESS :- Office of the District Judge, Nuapada, Odisha – 766105.
- Candidates should reach their application form along with self-attested copies of necessary documents at the following address before or on the last date of application By Post.
DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED WITH THE APPLICATION
Self-attested copies of the following certificates should be sent along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent with the application.
- Educational and professional qualification certificate.
- Date of birth certificate (Educational Certificate ).
- Caste Certificate. If you belong to the reserved category.
- Copy of Experience Certificate. If Any
- Three self-attested passport size photographs.
- Copy of self-attested certificate showing to have passed at least Diploma in Computer application.
- Two Character Certificate in Original issued by 2 different i,e. any Gazetted Officer/ Medical/ Practitioner/ Sarpanch etc.
- Two self-address envelopes affixed with postal stamps of Rs. 30/-.
- Copy of self-attested certificate / Identity Card of Sports Persons / Ex-serviceman.
GENERAL CONDITIONS AND INSTRUCTIONS
- The applicant should write the Application for the Post Of “Post Name / Category Name”
- Fill all the columns of the application yourself, in English in plain and capital letters.
- No cutting or over harvesting in the application.