District Court Sangrur Recruitment 2021 Application Form
Update :- 12 October 2021
“District & Sessions Judge, Sangrur (Punjab)” has invited applications from desirous citizens to fill the vacant posts through “District Court Sangrur Recruitment 2021”. Whatever candidates want to get the opportunity of service through the department. That eligible candidate can apply.
OnlineForms.in wish you a bright future.
District & Sessions Judge, Sangrur (Punjab)
Sangrur Court Steno, Peon, Sweeper Vacancy 2021
District Court Sangrur Recruitment 2021
- Application Form Start : 07 October 2021
- Application Submission Last Date :- 26 October 2021 at 5:00 PM
- Stenographer Test/ Interview Date : Notified on or After 02 November 2021
- Peon Interview Date : 08 To 10 November 2021
- Sweeper Interview Date : 11-12 November 2021
- Download Application Form :
- Further Process :- Please stay connected with the official website.
- Source : Official Website
- General, OBC, EWS Candidates Fee :- 0/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee :- 0/-
- Minimum Age Required : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limits : 35/ 37 Years (Post Wise)
- Age Limit as on : 01 January 2021
- Additional Age Relaxations as Per Rules.
CANDIDATE ELIGIBILITY DETAILS
- Stenographer Gr-III:
- Candidates must have Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent qualifications with Punjabi Language as a Subject in Matriculation.
- Shorthand Speed: 80 wpm (English) & Typing Speed : 20 wpm (English) on computer
- Age Limit : 18-37 Years
- Peon & Sweeper:
- Candidates should have knowledge of Punjabi language up to Middle standard.
- Age Limit : 19-35 Years
- For More Details Read The Official Notification.
SANGRUR COURT VACANCY DETAILS :: 22
|Stenographer Gr-III||Rs. 10,300-34,800/- plus 3,600/- GP||07|
|Peon (includes orderly, Mali & Chowkidar etc.)||Rs. 4,900-10,680/- plus 1,650/- GP||10|
|Sweeper||Rs. 4,900-10,680/- plus 1,650/- GP||05|
SANGRUR COURT POSTAL ADDRESS
POSTAL ADDRESS :- Distt and Sessions Judge, Distt and Sessions Court, District Ct Rd, Military Cantonment, Partap Nagar, Sangrur, Punjab-148 001.
- Candidates should reach their application form along with self-attested copies of necessary documents at the following address before or on the last date of application By Post Only.
DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED WITH THE APPLICATION
Self-attested copies of the following certificates should be sent along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent with the application.
- Educational and professional qualification certificate.
- Date of birth certificate (Educational Certificate ).
- Caste Certificate. If you belong to the reserved category.
- Copy of Experience Certificate. If Any
- Copy of Aadhaar card.
- Two passport size photographs.
- A self addressed envelope without Postal Tickets.
GENERAL CONDITIONS AND INSTRUCTIONS
- The applicant should write the “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF POST NAME/ CATEGORY NAME”
- Fill all the columns of the application yourself, in English in plain and capital letters.
- No cutting or over harvesting in the application.
Join Telegram Group
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
A) District Court Sangrur Recruitment 2021 last date?
- Ans: 26 October 2021 at 5:00 PM.
- B) District Court Sangrur Recruitment 2021 Application Fee?
- Ans: No Application Fee Required.
- C) District Court Sangrur Stenographer Salary?
- Ans: Rs. 10,300-34,800/- plus 3,600/- GP per month.
- D) District Court Sangrur Peon/ Sweeper Salary?
- Ans: Rs. 4,900-10,680/- plus 1,650/- GP per month.
- E) What is the District Court Sangrur Recruitment 2021 Age Limit?
- Ans: Min. 18 Years and Max. 35 or 37 (Post Wise).
- F) District Court Sangrur Recruitment 2021 Qualification?
- Ans: 8th Pass (Peon, Sweeper), Bachelor’s Degree (Stenographer).
- G) District Court Sangrur Recruitment 2021 Total Posts?
- Ans: 22 Post (Steno, Peon, Sweeper).
- H) District Court Sangrur Postal Address ?
- Ans: Distt and Sessions Judge, Distt and Sessions Court, District Ct Rd, Military Cantonment, Partap Nagar, Sangrur, Punjab-148001.
Note:- Go to the official website for more information and we will not be responsible for any errors.