District Court SAS Nagar Peon Offline Form 2022| Application Form
Updated :- 09 March 2022
“District & Sessions Judge, SAS Nagar (Punjab)” invites applications from candidates who have respective qualification to fill 04 vacancies of Peon post through “District Court SAS Nagar Peon Recruitment 2022 Notification” from 04 March 2022 to 25 March 2022. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through offline mode.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the official notification issued by the District & Sessions Judge, SAS Nagar (Punjab). All important links are provided at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
District & Sessions Judge, SAS Nagar (Punjab)
SAS Nagar Court Peon Vacancy 2022 Notification
District Court SAS Nagar Peon Recruitment 2022
- Application Form Start :- 04 March 2022
- Form Submission Last Date :- 25 March 2022 upto 05:00 PM
- Interview/ Skill Assessment Date :- 28-30 March 2022 at 10:00 AM
- Download Offline Form :-
₹ 20Free (OnlineForms.in)
- For Further Process :- Stay Connected to Official Website/ Newspaper.
- For Upcoming Updates :- Join Telegram
- GEN, OBC, EWS Candidates Fee :- 0/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee :- 0/-
- Minimum Age Required :- 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit :- 35 Years
- Age Limit as on :- 01 January 2022
- Additional Age Relaxation As Per Rules.
DISTRICT COURT SAS NAGAR PEON ELIGIBILITY
- Candidates should have Knowledge of Punjabi language upto Middle standard.
- For more information read the official notification.
DISTRICT COURT SAS NAGAR PEON VACANCY :: 04
|Peon (Class-IV)||04 (ESM-3, PH-1)||Rs. 4900-10680/-|
- Interview/ Skill Assessment Test
- Document Verification
- Job Location: SAS Nagar (Punjab).
SAS NAGAR PEON INTERVIEW DATE & VENUE
- The interview/ skill assessment test will be conducted for the post of peon at this office at 10:00 AM. Alphabets of the first name of the candidates and date interview will be as under:-
- A to H:- 28 March 2022
- I to P:- 29 March 2022
- Q to Z:- 30 March 2022
- Venue: Judicial Court Complex, SAS Nagar (Punjab).
DISTRICT COURT SAS NAGAR POSTAL ADDRESS
- Postal Address: “Distt and Sessions Judge, Distt and Sessions Court, SAS Nagar [Mohali] – 140307 [Pb]“
- Candidates should reach their application form along with self-attested copies of necessary documents at the following address before or on the last date of application by Hand/ by Post.
DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED WITH THE APPLICATION
Copies of the following certificates should be sent along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent with the application.
- Educational and professional qualification certificates.
- Birth certificate (Educational Certificate).
- Experience Certificate. if any.
- Caste Certificate. If you belong to reserved category.
- Two Additional Passport Size Photograph.
- Copy of Aadhar Card/ Other ID Card.
- Attach other necessary documents with the application form.
GENERAL CONDITIONS AND INSTRUCTIONS
- The envelope must be clearly super-scribed on the top as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF PEON CATEGORY_____”
- Fill all the columns of the application yourself, In plain and Capital letters.
- No cutting or over harvesting in the application.
- Incomplete, incorrect, wrongly filled, over writing, without signature, without photograph application will be rejected.
- No TA/ DA will be paid for appearing in the test.
- Copy of this notice be displayed on the notice board of this Court.
- All candidates must mention their contact numbers and e-mail Ids in their applications.
- All the Candidates must bring the original testimonials with them, at the time of Skill Assessment test/interview.
How to Fill Application Form
Govt Job Group
How can I apply for District Court SAS Nagar Peon Vacancy 2022?
Eligible candidates can apply through offline mode.
What is District Court SAS Nagar Peon Application Last Date?
Last Date is 25 March 2022.
What is age limit of District Court SAS Nagar Peon Vacancy 2022?
Age Limit: 18-35 Years
What is the qualification required for District Court SAS Nagar Peon Recruitment 2022?
Candidates should have passed 8th class from any recognized Board.