District Court SBS Nagar Clerk Recruitment 2021 Application Form
Updated :- 24 December 2021
“District & Sessions Judge, Shahid Bhagat Singh Nagar (Punjab)” invites applications from candidates who have qualified respective educational qualifications to fill 21 vacancies of Clerk post through “District Court SBS Nagar Clerk Recruitment 2021 Notification” before 31 December 2021 by 5:00 PM. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through offline mode.
Before applying, candidates should read the information given here and the official notification issued by District & Sessions Judge, Shahid Bhagat Singh Nagar (Punjab). All the important links are given at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
District & Sessions Judge, Shahid Bhagat Singh Nagar (Punjab)
SBS Nagar Distt Court Clerk Vacancy 2021
District Court SBS Nagar Clerk Recruitment 2021
- Online Application Start:- December 2021
- Application Submission Last Date :- 31 December 2021
- Download Application Form :-
Rs. 20/-Free (OnlineForms.in)
- Further Process :- Stay connected with the official website/ Newspapers.
- Source :- Official Website
- General, OBC, EWS Candidates Fee :- 0/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee :- 0/-
- Minimum Age Required : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limits : 37 Years
- Age Limit as on : 01 October 2021
- Additional Age Relaxations as Per Rules.
CANDIDATES ELIGIBILITY DETAILS
- Clerk (On adhoc basis):
- Candidate must have possessed a Degree of B.A./B.Sc or equivalent thereto from a recognised University.
- The candidate should have passed Punjabi language as a subject in Matriculation examination.
- The candidate should have proficiency in operation of computer.
- Read the official notification for more details.
DISTT COURT SBS NAGAR CLERK VACANCY :: 21
SBS NAGAR CLERK SELECTION PROCESS
- Written Exam
- Typing Test
- Document Verification
- Final Merit
DISTRICT COURT SBS NAGAR POSTAL ADDRESS
Postal Address: Distt and Sessions Judge, Distt and Sessions Court, Shahid Bhagat Singh Nagar, Nawanshahr – 144 514 [Pb]
Documents at this address, including self-attested copies, should be sent by Post/ Personally on or before the last date .
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR APPLICATION
Self-Attested copies of the following certificates should be sent along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent with the application.
- All Educational and Technical qualification certificate.
- Birth certificate (Mark sheet ).
- Caste certificate, if you belong to reserved category.
- Copy of Experience. if any
- Copy of Aadhar Card.
- One self addressed envelope without stamp ticket.
- Two passport size photographs.
- Attach other necessary documents with the application form.
GENERAL CONDITIONS AND INSTRUCTIONS
- The candidates must clearly super scribe “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF CLERK ON (ADHOC BASIS)/ Category ____” on the top of the envelope in Capital letters.
- No cutting or mistakes in the application.
- The dates of written test (English composition and General Knowledge/Typing test will be uploaded on the official website in due course
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in written exam and selection will be done on merit basis.
- Department will not be responsible for any postal delay/loss.
- The candidates are advised to regularly monitor the official website of this Sessions Division to confirm the dates of written test (English Composition and General Knowledge/Typing Test.
- No separate information in this regard will be sent to the candidates.
- The incomplete applications and those received after 05:00 p.m either by post on due date i.e 31.12.2021 shall be rejected, without assigning any reason.
- This office will not be responsible for any postal delay or wrong delivery, whatsoever.
- All candidates must mention their contact number and e-mail Ids in the applications.
Join Telegram Group