District Court Yamunanagar Recruitment 2021 Application Form
Update :- 06 October 2021
“District & Sessions Judge, Yamunanagar (Haryana)” has invited applications from desirous citizens to fill the vacant posts through “District Court Yamunanagar Recruitment 2021”. Whatever candidates want to get the opportunity of service through the department. That eligible candidate can apply.
OnlineForms.in wish you a bright future.
District & Sessions Judge, Yamunanagar (Haryana)
Yamunanagar Stenographer Vacancy 2021
District Court Yamunanagar Recruitment 2021
- Application Form Start : 04 October 2021
- Application Submission Last Date :- 25 October 2021 at 5:00 PM
- Shorthand Test : 30 October 2021
- Download Application Form :
- Source : Official Website
- Further Process :- Please stay connected with the official website.
- General, OBC, EWS Candidates Fee :- 0/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee :- 0/-
AGE LIMITS AS ON 01 JANUARY 2021
- Minimum Age Required : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limits : 42 Years
- Additional Age Relaxations as Per Rules.
CANDIDATES ELIGIBILITY DETAILS
- Candidates must have Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent qualifications from any recognised University.
- Shorthand Speed: 80 wpm and Transcription Speed: 20 wpm in English on computer.
- For More Details Read The Official Notification.
VACANCY DETAILS/ TOTAL POST :: 04
|Stenographer||Total: 04 (Unreserved)||As per the rules of the Government|
YAMUNANAGAR COURT POSTAL ADDRESS
POSTAL ADDRESS :- Office of the Distt & Sessions Judge, Distt & Sessions Court, Judicial Courts Complex, Sector 17, HUDA, Jagadhri, Distt Yamunanagar – 135001 [Haryana].
- Candidates should reach their application form along with self-attested copies of necessary documents at the following address before or on the last date of application By Hand or via Post.
DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED WITH THE APPLICATION
Self-attested copies of the following certificates should be sent along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent with the application.
- Educational and professional qualification certificate.
- Date of birth certificate (Educational Certificate ).
- Caste Certificate. If you belong to the reserved category.
- Copy of Experience Certificate. If Any
- Copy of Aadhaar card or any other identity card.
- A self addressed envelope with Rs. 05/- Postal Ticket.
GENERAL CONDITIONS AND INSTRUCTIONS
- The applicant should write the “Application For the Post of Stenographer Gr III on Adhoc Basis”
- Fill all the columns of the application yourself, in English in plain and capital letters.
- No cutting or over harvesting in the application.
Join Telegram Group
Note:- Go to the official website for more information and we will not be responsible for any errors.