TITLE :- Distt Court Jhajjar Sweeper And Liftman Job 2020-21
POST UPDATE :- 26 November 2020
SHORT INFO :- “DISTRICT & SESSIONS JUDGE, JHAJJAR (HR)” has invited applications from desirous citizens to fill the vacant posts through “Distt Court Jhajjar Sweeper And Liftman Job 2020-21”. Whichever candidates wish to achieve this distinction by serving through the department. That eligible candidate can apply.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the official notification issued by the department. Some links related to recruitment are provided before the article and all the remaining important links are provided at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Free Download Application Form
DISTRICT & SESSIONS JUDGE, JHAJJAR (HR)
DISTT COURT JHAJJAR SWEEPER AND LIFTMAN JOB 2020-21
- Application Submission Last Date :- 10 December 2020
- Exam Date :- Please stay connected with the official website.
- All Category Candidates Fee :- 0/-
FEE PAYMENT MODE
- Free recruitment is being organized for the following posts.
AGE LIMITS AS ON 01 JANUARY 2020
- Minimum Age Required : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limits : 42 Years
- Age Relaxations as Per Rules. For More Information Please Read the Official Notification.
- For Sweeper Post : Candidates Have Experience working and know how to read and write(Hindi or Gurmukhi).
- For Liftman Post : Candidates Have Matric with Hindi or Sanskrit and should be trained to operate the lift.
- For More Information, Please Read The Official Notification.
VACANCY DETAILS & TOTAL POST 19
|Post Name||Total Vacancies|
APPLICATION SENDING ADDRESS
ADDRESS :- Distt & Sessions Judge, Distt & Sessions Court, Gurugram Road, Jhajjar – 124103 [Hr].
- Candidates should reach their application form along with self-attested copies of necessary documents at the following address before or on the last date of application Manually or via post.
DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED WITH THE APPLICATION
Self-attested copies of the following certificates should be sent along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent with the application.
- Educational and professional qualification certificate.
- Date of birth certificate (10th Class Marksheet ).
- Caste Certificate. If you belong to the reserved category.
- Copy of Experience Certificate.
- Copy of Aadhaar card or any other identity card.
- Written a self-addressed and a stamped envelope of 5/- rupees.
GENERAL CONDITIONS AND INSTRUCTIONS
- The applicant should write the Application for the Post Of __“POST NAME”
- Fill all the columns of the application yourself, in English in plain and capital letters.
- No cutting or over harvesting in the application.
- Applicants for recruitment have to come at their own risk and expenses.
- Information of date, time and place of written examination will be uploaded on the official website. No applicant will be informed by post.
- Applicants for the examination will have to appear with their original certificates. Applicants for the above recruitment will have to bear their own risks and expenses. No TA / DA will be payable to applicants.
TERM OF CONTRACTUAL EMPLOYMENT:
- The above posts will be appointed for one year. Applicants who applied for the above Post in March 2020 are not required to apply again.
Note:- Go to the official website for more information and we will not be responsible for any errors.
Download Application Form
Last Date Extended Notice