DPAR Puducherry Stenographer Recruitment 2022| Application Form
Updated :- 08 March 2022
“Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms (DPAR)” invites applications from candidates who have respective qualification to fill 35 vacancies of Stenographer Grade-II post through “DPAR Puducherry Stenographer Recruitment 2022 Notification” from 02 March 2022 to 31 March 2022. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through offline mode.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the official notification issued by the Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms (DPAR). All important links are provided at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms (DPAR)
DPAR Stenographer Vacancy 2022 Notification
DPAR Puducherry Stenographer Recruitment 2022
- Application Form Start :- 02 March 2022
- Application Form Submission Last Date :- 31 March 2022
- Download Offline Form :-
₹ 20Free (OnlineForms.in)
- For Further Process :- Stay Connected to Official Website/ Newspaper.
- For Upcoming Updates :- Join Telegram
- GEN, OBC, EWS Candidates Fee :- 0/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee :- 0/-
- Minimum Age Required :- 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit :- 32 Years
- Age Limit as on :- 31 March 2022
- Additional Age Relaxation As Per Rules.
DPAR PUDUCHERRY STENOGRAP ELIGIBILITY
- Candidates should have passed 12th class from any recognized Board/ University.
- Stenography Test; Dictation: 80 wpm @ 10 Minutes in English, Transcription: 50 Minutes.
- For more information read the official notification.
DPAR PUDUCHERRY STENOGRAPHER VACANCY :: 35
|Stenographer Grade-II||35||Rs. 25,500-81,100/-|
DPAR PUDUCHERRY STENOGRAPHER SELECTION PROCESS
- Stenography Test
- Document Verification
- Job Location: Puducherry.
DPAR PUDUCHERRY STENOGRAPHER POSTAL ADDRESS
- Postal Address: “The Under Secretary to Govt. (DP&AR), Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms (Personal Wing), Chief Secretariat, Puducherry-605001“
- Candidates should reach their application form along with self-attested copies of necessary documents at the following address before or on the last date of application by Post.
DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED WITH THE APPLICATION
Copies of the following certificates should be sent along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent with the application.
- Educational and professional qualification certificates.
- Birth certificate (Educational Certificate).
- Experience Certificate. if any.
- Caste Certificate. If you belong to reserved category.
- Residence Certificate. And Stenography Certificate.
- Copy of Aadhar Card/ Pan Card.
- Attach other necessary documents with the application form.
GENERAL CONDITIONS AND INSTRUCTIONS
- The envelope must be clearly super-scribed on the top as “APPLICATION FOR DIRECT RECRUITMENT TO THE POST OF STENOGRAPHER GRADE-II“
- Fill all the columns of the application yourself, In plain and Capital letters.
- No cutting or over harvesting in the application.
- Incomplete, incorrect, wrongly filled, over writing, without signature, without photograph application will be rejected.
- No TA/ DA will be paid for appearing in the test.
- Must have permanently resided in Puducherry for at least 5 years.
Govt Job Group
How can I apply for DPAR Puducherry Stenographer Vacancy 2022?
Eligible candidates can apply through offline mode.
What is DPAR Puducherry Stenographer Application Last Date?
Last Date is 31 March 2022.
What is age limit of DPAR Puducherry Stenographer Vacancy 2022?
Age Limit: 18-32 Years
What is the qualification required for DPAR Puducherry Stenographer Recruitment 2022?
Candidates should have passed 12th class from any recognized Board.