DRDO DESIDOC Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Application Form
Updated :- 29 January 2023
Defence Scientific Information & Documentation Centre (DESIDOC) invites applications from candidates who have qualified respective educational qualifications to fill 21 vacancy of Apprentice through DRDO DESIDOC Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Notification from 28 January 2023 to 17 February 2023. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through online/ offline mode.
Before applying, candidates should read the information given here and the DRDO DESIDOC Apprentice Recruitment 2023 official notification issued by Defence Scientific Information & Documentation Centre (DESIDOC). All the important links are given at the end of this article.
DESIDOC Apprentice Job Notification 2023
DRDO DESIDOC Apprentice Recruitment 2023 :- Defence Scientific Information & Documentation Centre (DESIDOC) has recently released the notification for the post of DESIDOC Apprentice Apprentice. Its official notice has been issued in January 2023 and information about the posts has been given in it.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for DESIDOC Apprentice Apprentice Vacancy 2023. Candidates can apply from the official website of Defence Scientific Information & Documentation Centre (DESIDOC). All the information related to the DESIDOC Apprentice Apprentice Job 2023 is given below. For more details read official notification or visit official website.
Defence Scientific Information & Documentation Centre (DESIDOC)
DRDO DESIDOC Apprentice Recruitment 2023
DRDO DESIDOC Apprentice Overview
|Organization/ Department||Defence Research & Development Organisation (DRDO)|
|Post Name||Apprentice 2023-2024|
|Total No. of Post||21|
|Salary/ Stipend||Rs 8000-9000/-|
DRDO DESIDOC Apprentice Important Date
The important dates related to DESIDOC Apprentice recruitment have been provided in the table below.
|Application Form Start||28 January 2023|
|Application Submission Last Date||17 February 2023|
|Download Offline Form|
|For Upcoming Updates||Join Telegram Channel|
|General, OBC, EWS Candidates||0/-|
|SC, ST Candidates||0/-|
DESIDOC Apprentice Recruitment Age Limit
The crucial date for determining the age limit will be the closing date for receipt of DESIDOC Apprentice Apprentice Recruitment application form. Only Matriculation/ SSC/ 10th class marksheet/ Birth Certificate issued by concerned Education Board/ Competent Authority will be considered as proof of Date of Birth.
- Minimum Age Required : 15 Years
- Maximum Age Limit : 24 Years
- Calculate Your Age – Age Calculator
- Additional Age Relaxation as per apprenticeship rules.
#Govt Jobs for You
- IB Security Assistant and MTS Recruitment
- Punjab Fireman Driver Recruitment
- India Post GDS Recruitment
- Pachmarhi Army Cantt Recruitment
- Rajasthan Suchna Sahayak Recruitment
DESIDOC Apprentice Vacancy 2023
|Library & Information
|21||9000/- (Degree), 8000/- (Two Years Diploma|
DRDO DESIDOC Apprentice Eligibility
- Candidates must have Degree in Library & Information Science from recognized University/Institute. OR
- Must have Diploma in Library Science (Two Years) from recognized University/Institute.
- For more details read the Defence Scientific Information & Documentation Centre (DESIDOC) official notification.
Only fresh pass-out candidates (who have passed their respective courses in 2021& 2022) can apply. Candidates who have passed the qualifying examination earlier than 2021 are not eligible. Candidates with post graduate qualifications are not eligible to apply.
DESIDOC Apprentice Vacancy Selection Process
- Document Verification
- Medical Fitness Test
Candidates will be selected on interview basis after shortlisted on the merit basis (percentage/marks of essential qualification). Board constituted by the Director DESIDOC for the Scrutiny of the applications, and shortlist the candidates (as per the vacancies indicated above) as per DESIDOC Apprentice selection criteria. Only Selected candidates will be informed through offer letter/ Email.
DRDO DESIDOC Postal Address
Postal Address:- Government of India, Ministry of Defence
The Director DESIDOC, Metcalfe house, Civil Line, Delhi-110054
E-Mail Address:- [email protected]gov.in
Candidates should submit their application form along with self-attested copies of necessary documents at the following address before or on the last date of application through offline mode only (By Post/ By E-Mail Only). Application received after the last date (17 February 2023) or applications incomplete in any respect will not be considered.
Required Documents to be Attached with the Application Form
Copies of the following certificates should be sent along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent with the application.
- Enclose the application form.
- Educational qualification and professional certificates.
- Caste Certificate, if candidate belong to reserved category.
- Copy of Birth Certificate and Residence certificate.
- Character Certificate issued by the Sarpanch / Gazetted Officer.
- A self addressed envelope.
- Copy of Aadhar Card/ Any Id Card.
- Attach other necessary documents with the application form.
General Conditions & Instructions
- Candidates must clearly subscribed the word, “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ____ CATEGORY____” on the top of the envelope while sending the DESIDOC Apprentice application form.
- Fill all the columns of the application yourself, In plain and Capital letters.
- No cutting or over harvesting in the DESIDOC Apprentice Apprentice application form.
- Incomplete, incorrect, wrongly filled, over writing, without signature, without photograph DESIDOC Apprentice Recruitment application will be rejected.
- This Defence Scientific Information & Documentation Centre (DESIDOC) office shall not be responsible for any kind of postal delay.
- The candidates must write their name, date of birth, father’s name and mother’s name strictly as given in the matriculation certificate otherwise their candidature be cancelled as and when it comes into the notice of the Defence Scientific Information & Documentation Centre (DESIDOC).
- The details of eligibility, qualifications, terms and conditions, necessary documents. application format, syllabus etc. are available in the Defence Scientific Information & Documentation Centre (DESIDOC) Official website.
- Candidates must have register their names at www.mhrdnats.gov.in; non-registered candidates
are likely to be rejected.
For any queries, applicants may contact on;
- 1) 011-23902523
- 2) 011-23902343
DRDO Apprentice Official Notice & Link
Join Telegram Group
Govt Jobs Available