DRDO GTRE Apprenticeship 2022 | Eligibility, Vacancy, Selection Process
Updated :- 23 February 2022
DRDO Gas Turbine Research Establishment (DRDO GTRE) invites applications from candidates who have respective qualification to fill 150 vacancies of Graduate / Diploma / ITI (Engineering) and General Stream – B.Com / B.Sc. / B.A (Non Engineering) Apprenticeship Training through “DRDO GTRE Apprenticeship 2022 Notification” from 21 February 2022 to 14 March 2022. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through online mode.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the official notification issued by the DRDO Gas Turbine Research Establishment (DRDO GTRE). All important links are provided at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
DRDO Gas Turbine Research Establishment (DRDO GTRE)
GTRE Apprentice Vacancy 2022 Notification
DRDO GTRE Apprenticeship 2022
ADVT. NO. GTRE/HRD/026/2022-23
- Online Registration Start :- 21 February 2022
- Registration Last Date :- 14 March 2022
- Shortlisted Candidates List :- 25 March 2022
- Final Result Declared :- 22 April 2022
- For Upcoming Updates :- Join our Telegram Channel
- UR, OBC, EWS Candidates Fee :- 0/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee : 0/-
- Minimum Age Required :- 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit :- 27 Years
- Age Limit as on :- 14 March 2022
- No age relaxation is permissible for any category.
DRDO GTRE APPRENTICE VACANCY :: 150
|Graduate Apprentice (B.E./B.Tech./ Equivalent)||75|
|Diploma Apprentice Trainees||20|
|ITI Apprentice Trainees||25|
|Graduate Apprentice Trainees (General Stream)||30|
DRDO GTRE APPRENTICE ELIGIBILITY
- Graduate Apprentice Trainees
- BE / B.Tech / Equivalent in Relevant Disciplines.
- Diploma Apprentice Trainees
- Diploma in Engineering in Relevant Disciplines.
- ITI Apprentice Trainees
- A certificate in vocational Course involving 02 years of study after the completion of the secondary stage of school education recognised by the All India Council for Technical education.
- Graduate Apprentice Trainees (General)
- BA / B.Com / B.Sc Established by a State Government / by an Institute recognised by the State Government or Central Government.
- Note: Candidates who have passed in the year 2019 / 2020 / 2021 (last three years) as regular candidates are only eligible to apply.
- Candidates with post graduate qualification are not eligible to apply.
- For more information read the official notification.
- Document Verification
- Medical Fitness Test
Graduate Apprentice Trainees (B.E / B.Tech. / Equivalent); Diploma Apprentice Trainees / ITI Apprentice Trainees / General Stream (B.Com. / B.Sc. / B.A) Apprentice Trainees: Depending upon the vacancies available in various disciplines, selection of candidates will be carried out by short listing on the basis of Academic Merit/Written Test/Interview as required, subject to satisfactory verification of the documents,
Details of shortlisted candidates will be published in DRDO website. Candidates are advised to check regularly on the website for updates.
HOW TO FILL ONLINE FORM
- DRDO GTRE Apprenticeship 2022 Candidate Can Apply Between 21 February 2022 to 14 March 2022.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in DRDO GTRE Apprenticeship 2022.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Applications are to be submitted online through the following website/link: rac.gov.in or drdo.gov.in (‘What’s New’ section)
- Candidates are requested to fill up correct details against all the fields along with uploading of scanned copies of all the mandatory documents (as per list).
- The marks obtained in the qualifying exam are to be mentioned in percentage. In case of CGPA, candidates are requested to convert the CGPA into percentage as per their university norms and the same will be verified during document verification.
- Candidates are required to bring a signed printout of the application along with the originals of the documents submitted online at the time of joining at GTRE, Bengaluru.
- Online Applications after the last date would NOT be accepted. Incomplete or partially filled application forms would not be accepted.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Join Telegram Group