TITLE :- DSLSA Delhi Lower Division Clerk Recruitment 2021
POST UPDATE :- 10 January 2021
SHORT INFO :- “Delhi State Legal Services Authority (DSLSA Delhi)” has invited applications from Acid Attack Victims to fill the vacant posts through “DSLSA Delhi Lower Division Clerk Recruitment 2021”. Whatever candidates want to get the opportunity of service through the department. That eligible candidate can apply.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the official notification issued by the department. All important links are provided at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Delhi State Legal Services Authority (DSLSA Delhi)
DSLSA Delhi Lower Division Clerk Recruitment 2021
- Application Submission Last Date :- 28 February 2021
- For Further Process :- Please stay connected with the official website.
- All Category Candidates Fee :- 0/-
FEE PAYMENT MODE
- No Application Fee is Required For This Recruitment.
AGE LIMITS AS ON 28 FEBRUARY 2021
- Minimum Age Required : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limits : 40 Years
- Candidates have passed 12th class or Equivalent from any recognised Board.
- Knowledge of working on computers especially Microsoft Office.
- For more information read the official notification.
VACANCY DETAILS & TOTAL POST 07
|Post Name||Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|Lower Division Clerk LDC||07||Rs. 19900-63200/-|
APPLICATION SENDING ADDRESS
ADDRESS :- Special Secretary, Delhi Legal Services Authority, Central Office : Patiala House Court Complex, New Delhi – 110001.
- Candidates should reach their application form along with self-attested copies of necessary documents at the following address before or on the last date of application Manually or via post.
DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED WITH THE APPLICATION
Self-attested copies of the following certificates should be sent along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent with the application.
- Educational Qualification Certificates.
- Date of birth certificate (10th Mark sheet).
- Caste Certificate. If you belong to the reserved category.
- Photocopy of medical certificate and FIR.
- Copy of Experience Certificate. If Any.
- Copy of Two identity cards and residential certificate.
- A self-addressed envelope..
GENERAL CONDITIONS AND INSTRUCTIONS
- The applicant should write the Application for the Post Of _____“Post Name”
- Fill all the columns of the application yourself, in English/ Hindi in plain and capital letters.
- No cutting or over harvesting in the application.
- Apply only to those who are acid attack Victims, and whose FIR is registered in N.C.T..
Download Application Form
Note:- Go to the official website for more information and we will not be responsible for any errors.