ECHS Alwar Recruitment 2023 Apply for Medical, Para Medical & Non Medical Staff
Updated :- 03 March 2023
Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS) invites applications to fill 92 vacancies of Medical, Para Medical & Non Medical Staff through ECHS Alwar Recruitment 2023 Notification form February 2023 to 26 March 2023. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through offline mode.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the ECHS Alwar Recruitment 2023 official notification issued by the Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS). All important links are provided at the end of this article.
ECHS Alwar Vacancy 2023 Notification
ECHS Alwar Recruitment 2023 :- Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS) has recently released the notification for the Medical, Para Medical & Non Medical Staff. Its official notice has been issued in February 2023 and information about the posts has been given in it.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for Medical, Para Medical & Non Medical Staff. Candidates can apply from the official website of Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS). All the information related to the ECHS Alwar Job Notification 2023 is given on this page. For more details read official notification or visit official website.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS)
ECHS Alwar Recruitment 2023 Offline Form
ECHS Alwar Recruitment Overview
|Department/ Organization||Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS)|
|Post Name||Medical, Para Medical & Non Medical Staff|
|Salary/ Stipend||Rs 16800-1,00,000/- (Post Wise)|
|Job Location||Alwar, Rewari, Narnaul, Hindaun City, Behror, Dharuhera, Mahendergarh, Bansur & Kosli|
|Application Mode||Offline Form|
ECHS Alwar Recruitment Important Date
The important dates related to ECHS Alwar Recruitment have been provided in the table below.
|Application Form Start||February 2023|
|Application Form Submission Last Date||26 March 2023|
|Interview Schedule||As per Schedule|
|Download Admit Card||Before Exam|
|For Upcoming Updates||Join Telegram Channel|
|General, OBC, EWS Category||0/-|
|SC, ST Category||0/-|
ECHS Alwar Age Limit
Date of Birth filled by the candidate in the ECHS Alwar online application form and the same recorded in the Matriculation/ Higher Examination Certificate will be accepted by the Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS) for determining the age and no subsequent request for change will be considered or granted. The age limit for ECHS Alwar is;
- Minimum Age Required :- 18 Years
- SI No. 1-6 Age Limit :- 63 Years
- Other Post Age Limit :- 53 Years
- Calculate Your Age- Use Age Calculator
- Additional Age Relaxation as per Government Orders.
#Government Jobs for You
- Uttarakhand Civil Judge Recruitment
- Tamilnadu Post Office Driver Recruitment
- Jind Roadways Apprentice Recruitment
- YIL Ordnance Factory Apprentice
- BSF Tradesman Recruitment
ECHS Alwar Vacancy 2023
|OIC Polyclinic||04||Rs 75,000/-|
|Medical Specialist||03||Rs 1,00,000/-|
|Medical Officer||19||Rs 75,000/-|
|Dental Officer||10||Rs 75,000/-|
|Dental Assistance/ Hygienist/ Technician||10||Rs 28,100/-|
|Laboratory Technician||09||Rs 28,100/-|
|Laboratory Assistance||05||Rs 28,100/-|
|Nursing Assistance||13||Rs 28,100/-|
ECHS Alwar Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Graduate and 05 years experience in Health Care Institution or managerial position.
Medical Specialist & Gynecologist
- MD/MS in Specialty concerned/DNB. And 05 years experience in the specialty after PG.
- MBBS. And 05 years experience after internship.
- BDS. And 05 years experience.
Dental Assistance/ Hygienist/Technician
- 10+2 with science & 02 yrs Diploma in DH/ Dental Mech/Cl-1 DH/ DORA (Armed Forces).
- 05 years experience for DH & DA & 03 yrs for DT.
- Diploma/Class-1 physiotherapy course (Armed Forces).
- And Minimum 05 years experience.
- B.Sc. (MLT) OR 10+2 with science & DMLT.
- And minimum 03 years experience.
- DMLT/Clss-1 Lab Tech Course (Armed Forces).
- And minimum 05 years experience.
- GNM Diploma/Class-1 Nursing Assistance course (Armed Forces).
- And minimum 05 years experience
- B Pharma OR 10+2 with PCB & Diploma in Pharmacy.
- And minimum 03 years experience
- Graduate/Cl-1 Clerical trade (Armed Forces).
- And minimum 05 years experience.
- Class 8th or GD trade for Armed Forces Personnel.
- For more details read the official notification.
ECHS Alwar Recruitment Selection Process
- Document Verification
- Medical Fitness Test
Interview Date, Timing & Venue
Candidates will receive notification through email and phone regarding the necessary documents to bring for the interview, including original certificates, mark sheets, and degrees for 10th grade, 10+2, graduation, post-graduation, diploma, courses, work experience, discharge book, PPO, service records, and two passport-size colour photographs. No travel / daily allowance will be provided. Only candidates who meet the Qualitative Requirements should apply.
ECHS Alwar Postal Address
Postal Address: Officer-in-Charge, Station Headquarters, ECHS Cell, Itarana Distt Alwar – 301023 [Rajasthan]
Candidates should submit their application form along with self-attested copies of necessary documents at the following address before or on the last date of application through offline mode only (By Hand/ By Post Only). Application received after the last date (26 March 2023) or applications incomplete in any respect will not be considered.
Required Documents to be Attached with the Application Form
Copies of the following certificates should be sent along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent with the application.
- Educational and Technical qualification certificates.
- Caste Certificate, if candidate belong to reserved category.
- Copy of Birth Certificate and Domicile Certificate.
- Copy Aadhaar Card and PAN Card.
- Two latest Passport size photographs.
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) from present employer (Government Servant).
- PPO, Discharge Book, Identity Card (For Ex-Servicemen).
- Medical/ Pharmacy Council Registration. If applicable.
- Attach other necessary documents with the application form.
General Conditions & Instructions
Candidates must clearly subscribed the word, “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ____ CATEGORY____” on the top of the envelope while sending the ECHS application form.
- Fill all the columns of the application yourself, In plain and Capital letters.
- No cutting or over harvesting in the ECHS Alwar application form.
- Incomplete, incorrect, wrongly filled, over writing, without signature, without photograph ECHS Alwar application will be rejected.
- This Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS) office shall not be responsible for any kind of postal delay.
- The candidates must write their name, date of birth, father’s name and mother’s name strictly as given in the matriculation certificate otherwise their candidature be cancelled as and when it comes into the notice of the Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS).
- The details of eligibility, qualifications, terms and conditions, necessary documents. application format, syllabus etc. are available in the Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS) Official website.
ECHS Alwar Official Notice & Link
Best Books for Exam Preparation
Competitive Exam Books
Get Upcoming Govt Job News
Join Telegram Channel
Govt Jobs Available