ECIL Technical Officer Online Form 2021 Apply Online
Updated :- 12 December 2021
Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) invites applications from candidates who have respective qualification to fill 300 vacancies of Technical Officer (on Contract) Post through “ECIL Technical Officer Online Form 2021 Notification” from 11 December to 21 December 2021. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through online mode.
Before applying, candidates should read the information given here and the official notification issued by the Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL). All the important links are given at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL)
ECIL Technical Officer Online Form 2021
ON CONTRACT WWW.ONLINEFORMS.IN
- Online Registration Start :- 11 December 2021
- Registration Last Date :- 21 December 2021
- Document Verification Date : Notified Soon
- Unreserved, OBC, EWS Candidates Fee : 0/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee : 0/-
ECIL TECHNICAL OFFICER AGE LIMIT
- Minimum Age Required : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limits : 30 Years
- Age Limit as on : 30 November 2021
- Additional Age Relaxation As Per Rules.
ECIL TECHNICAL OFFICER ELIGIBILITY
- Candidates must have First Class Engineering Degree in Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electrical Electronics Engineering OR
- Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering / Computer Science Engineering/ Information Technology with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution / University.
- Experience: The candidate should have minimum one year Post Qualification experience out of which 6 months should be industrial experience.
- Read the official notification for more details.
ECIL TECHNICAL OFFICER VACANCY :: 300
CONSOLIDATED CONTRACT PAY
- Candidates will be paid a consolidated remuneration of Rs. 25,000/- for 1st year, Rs. 28,000/- for 2nd year and 31,000/- for 3rd to 5th year of contract respectively.
- The tenure of the contract for above positions would be for a period of one (1) year extendable upto five (5) years depending upon the project requirements and performance of the candidate (or) coterminous with the project whichever is earlier.
METHOD OF SELECTION
- The merit list will be prepared, based on the aggregate percentage obtained in BE/ B Tech and work experience, as indicated below:-
- 80% of Marks will be allotted for aggregate marks scored in BE/ B Tech. obtained in Essential educational qualification
- 20% Marks will be allocated for work experience(5 Marks for min. stipulated work experience and additional 2.50 marks for every additional 06 months of experience up to a max of 20 marks)
- Shortlisting of Candidates
- Document Verification
- Final Selection
HOW TO FILL ONLINE FORM
- ECIL Technical Officer Online Form 2021 Candidate Can Apply Between 11 December To 21 December 2021.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form for ECIL Technical Officer Online Form 2021.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- The date, time and venue of document verification will be hosted on our website: www.ecil.co.in. The candidates called for document verification shall present mandatorily the following documents at the time of certificates verification.
- The following documents shall be produced in original with a set of photo copies for verification along with self-attested photo copies.
- On-line registered application form duly signed and with recent colour passport size photo affixed.
- All original certificates in support of his / her date of birth, identity (Govt. issued only like Aadhar, Driving License, Passport etc.), qualification, experience, Covid vaccination certificate, latest caste & disability (PWD) certificates, if any along with one set of photo copies.
- Category Certificate in support of SC/ST/EWS/OBC (Non-creamy layer), in the prescribed proforma as per Government guidelines and self-undertaking for OBC (Non creamy layer) status in the prescribed format, a valid certificate for Persons with Disabilities (PWD); Discharge certificate in case of Ex-servicemen, if applicable.
- If claiming age relaxation as candidate from J&K, relevant certificate
Join Telegram Group