ECIL Tradesman, LDC and Driver Recruitment 2022 Apply Online
Updated :- 04 June 2022
Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) invites applications from candidates who have respective qualification to fill 55 vacancies of Tradesman, LDC and Light Vehicles Driver post through “ECIL Tradesman LDC and Driver Recruitment 2022 Notification” from 04 June 2022 to 25 June 2022. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through online mode.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the official notification issued by the Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL). All important links are provided at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL)
ECIL Tradesman, LDC and Light Vehicles Driver Vacancy 2022 Notification
ECIL Tradesman LDC and Driver Recruitment 2022 Online Form
- Online Registration Start :- 04 June 2022
- Registration Last Date :- 25 June 2022 upto 02:00 PM
- Complete Application Form :- 25 June 2022
- Exam Date : Notify Soon
- Download Admit Card : Notify Soon
- General, OBC, EWS Candidates Fee : 0/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee : 0/-
- All Category Female Candidates Fee : 0/-
ECIL Tradesman LDC and Driver Age Limit
- Minimum Age Required :- NA
- Maximum Age Limit :- 28 Years (Tradesman & LDC)
- Maximum Age Limit :- 30 Years (Driver)
- Age Limit as on :- 25 June 2022
- Additional Age Relaxation as per Rules.
ECIL Tradesman LDC and Driver Qualification
- Matriculation/ SSC or its Equivalent qualification from any recognized Board/ University in India.
- ITI certificate (NTC) with NAC. OR ITI certificate (NTC) with one year relevant experience in manufacturing processes.
Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
- Graduate with minimum 50% marks from any recognized University in India.
- Typewriting speed of 40 wpm and should have a certificate in PC operation.
Light Vehicles Driver in WG-II
- Matriculation/ SSC with a Driving License for light and heavy motors vehicles.
- Minimum 03 years experience of light and heavy motors vehicle driving.
- Should have knowledge of Motor Mechanism (Able to remove minor defects in vehicle).
- For more details read the official notification.
ECIL Tradesman LDC and Driver Vacancy :: 55
|Tradesman (WG-III)||40||Rs 20,480/-|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||11||Rs 20,480/-|
|Light Vehicles Driver (WG-II Grade)||04||Rs 18,500/-|
ECIL Tradesman LDC and Driver Selection Process
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
- Skill/ Trade Test
- Medical/ Fitness Test
ECIL Tradesman LDC and Driver Online Form 2022
- ECIL Tradesman LDC and Driver Recruitment 2022 Candidate Can Apply Between 04 June 2022 To 25 June 2022.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in ECIL Tradesman LDC and Driver Recruitment 2022.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Official Notice & Link
Join Telegram Group