India's Largest & Trusted Job Portal
Join As Our Special MemberClick Here
ESIC Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment 2022 Apply Online
Updated :- 25 December 2021
Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) invites applications from candidates who have respective qualification to fill 1120 vacancies of Insurance Medical Officer Grade II post through ESIC Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment 2022 Notification” from 31 December 2021 to 31 January 2022. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through online mode.
Before applying, candidates should read the information given here and the official notification issued by Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC). Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)
ESIC Delhi IMO Grade II Vacancy 2021-22
ESIC Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment 2022
- Online Registration Start :- 31 December 2021
- Registration Last Date :- 31 January 2022
- Fee Payment Last Date :- 31 January 2022
- Exam Date : Notify Soon
- Download Admit Card : Notify Soon
- General, OBC, EWS Candidates Fee : 500/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee : 250/- (Refundable)
- Female, Departmental, PWD Candidates Fee : 250/- (Refundable)
FEE PAYMENT MODE
All candidates can pay the examination fee through the Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking fee mode.
ESIC IMO GRADE II AGE LIMIT
- Minimum Age Required :- 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit :- 35 Years
- Age Limit as on :- 31 January 2022
- Additional Age Relaxation as per Rules.
ESIC IMO GRADE II ELIGIBILITY DETAILS
- ESIC Insurance Medical Officer Grade II:
- Candidates must have MBBS qualification included in the First Schedule or Second Schedule or Part-II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956).
- Holders of educational qualifications included in Part-II of the Third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in sub-section (3) of section 13 of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956).
- Read the official notification for more details.
ESIC INSURANCE MEDICAL OFFICER VACANCY :: 1120
|Insurance Medical Officer (IMO) Grade-II||Rs. 56,100 to 1,77,500/-||459||303||112||158||88|
ESIC IMO GRADE II SELECTION PROCESS
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
- Final Selection
WRITTEN EXAM PATTERN
|Section Name||Syllabus||Total No. of Marks/ Questions||Duration|
|Section I: General Medicine & Paediatrics (100 Marks)||General Medicine||80/80||
|Section II: Surgery, Gynaecology & Obstetrics & Preventive & Social Medicine (100 Marks)||Surgery||34/34|
|Gynaecology & Obstetrics||33/33|
|Preventive & Social Medicine||33/33|
|Total||200 Marks/ Question||02 Hours|
ESIC IMO GRADE II EXAM SYLLABUS
|Paper||Syllabus||No. of Questions|
|Section I||(a) General Medicine
|(General Medicine – 80
Pediatrics – 20)
|Section II||(a) Surgery
(b) Gynecology & Obstetrics
(c) Preventive & Social Medicine
|(Surgery – 34,
Gynecology & Obstetrics -33
Preventive & Social Medicine- 33)
HOW TO FILL ONLINE FORM
- ESIC Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment 2022 Candidate Can Apply Between 31 December 2021 to 31 January 2022.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form for ESIC Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment 2022.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- f Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Join Telegram Group