ESIC Insurance Medical Officer Answer Key 2022
Updated :- 02 April 2022
Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) invited applications from interested candidates to fill the vacant posts through “ESIC Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment 2022”. The answer key of the exam has been issued. Desirous candidates who have applied for recruitment can download their answer key.
Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)
ESIC Delhi IMO Grade II Vacancy 2021-22
ESIC Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment 2022
- Online Registration Start :- 31 December 2021
- Registration Last Date :- 31 January 2022
- Fee Payment Last Date :- 31 January 2022
- Exam Date : 30 March 2022
- Download Answer Key : 02 April 2022
- General, OBC, EWS Candidates Fee : 500/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee : 250/- (Refundable)
- Female, Departmental, PWD Candidates Fee : 250/- (Refundable)
FEE PAYMENT MODE
All candidates can pay the examination fee through the Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking fee mode.
ESIC IMO GRADE II AGE LIMIT
- Minimum Age Required :- 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit :- 35 Years
- Age Limit as on :- 31 January 2022
- Additional Age Relaxation as per Rules.
ESIC IMO GRADE II ELIGIBILITY DETAILS
- ESIC Insurance Medical Officer Grade II:
- Candidates must have MBBS qualification included in the First Schedule or Second Schedule or Part-II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956).
- Holders of educational qualifications included in Part-II of the Third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in sub-section (3) of section 13 of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956).
- Read the official notification for more details.
ESIC INSURANCE MEDICAL OFFICER VACANCY :: 1120
|Insurance Medical Officer (IMO) Grade-II||Rs. 56,100 to 1,77,500/-||1120 (Gen-459, SC-158, ST-88, OBC- 303, EWS-112)|
ESIC IMO GRADE II SELECTION PROCESS
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
- Final Selection
WRITTEN EXAM PATTERN
|Section Name||Syllabus||Marks/ Questions||Duration|
|Section I: General Medicine & Paediatrics (100 Marks)||General Medicine||80/80||
|Section II: Surgery, Gynaecology & Obstetrics & Preventive & Social Medicine (100 Marks)||Surgery||34/34|
|Gynaecology & Obstetrics||33/33|
|Preventive & Social Medicine||33/33|
|Total||200 Marks/ Question||02 Hours|
ESIC IMO GRADE II EXAM SYLLABUS
|Paper||Syllabus||No. of Questions|
|Section I||(a) General Medicine
|(General Medicine – 80
Pediatrics – 20)
|Section II||(a) Surgery
(b) Gynecology & Obstetrics
(c) Preventive & Social Medicine
|(Surgery – 34,
Gynecology & Obstetrics -33
Preventive & Social Medicine- 33)
HOW TO FILL ONLINE FORM
- ESIC Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment 2022 Candidate Can Apply Between 31 December 2021 to 31 January 2022.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form for ESIC Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment 2022.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- f Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Download Answer Key
Join Telegram Group