Faridkot Peon/ Process Server Recruitment 2022 Application Form
Updated :- 22 February 2022
District & Sessions Judge Court, Faridkot (Punjab) invites applications from candidates who have qualified respective educational qualifications to fill 13 vacancies of Faridkot District Court Peon/ Process Server Post through “Faridkot Peon/ Process Server Recruitment 2022 Notification” from 18 February 2022 to 02 March 2022. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through offline mode.
Before applying, candidates should read the information given here and the official notification issued by The District & Sessions Judge Court, Faridkot (Punjab). All the important links are given at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
District & Sessions Judge Court, Faridkot (Punjab)
District Court Faridkot Class IV Vacancy 2022 Notification
Faridkot Peon/ Process Server Recruitment 2022
- Application Form Start :- 18 February 2022
- Application Submission Last Date :- 02 March 2022
- Interview Scheduled :- 07 to 10 March 2022
- A to F :- 07.03.2022, G to L :- 08.03.2022
- M to R :- 09.03.2022, S TO Z :- 10.03.2022
- Download Offline Form :
Rs. 20/-Free (OnlineForms.in)
- Further Process :- Stay Connected to the Official Website/ Newspaper.
- UR, OBC, EWS Candidates Fee :- 0/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee : 0/-
- Minimum Age Required : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limits : 35 Years
- Age Limit as on :- 01 January 2022
- Additional Age Relaxations as Per Rules.
FARIDKOT PEON/ PROCESS SERVER ELIGIBILITY
- Process Servers:
- Candidates should have passed 10th class with knowledge of Punjabi language.
- Candidates should have passed 8th class with knowledge of Punjabi language.
FARIDKOT PEON/ PROCESS SERVER VACANCY :: 13
|Process Servers (Class-IV)||07 (General=05, SC=01, BC=01)||Rs. 4900-10680/- plus 1800/- GP|
|Peon (Class IV)||06 (General=05, Handicapped=01)||Rs. 4900-10680/- plus 1650/- GP|
- Document Verification
- Job Location: Faridkot (Punjab)
FARIDKOT COURT POSTAL ADDRESS
Postal Address :- Distt and Sessions Judge, Distt and Sessions Court, Faridkot – 151203 [Pb] .
- Candidates should reach their application form along with self-attested copies of necessary documents at the following address before or on the last date of application By Post.
DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED WITH THE APPLICATION
Self-attested copies of the following certificates should be sent along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent with the application.
- Educational and professional qualification certificate.
- Date of birth certificate (Educational Certificate ).
- Caste Certificate. If you belong to the reserved category.
- Copy of Experience Certificate. If Any
- Two passport size photographs.
- Aadhar Card/ Any other ID Card.
- Attach other necessary documents with the application form.
GENERAL CONDITIONS AND INSTRUCTIONS
- The applicant should write the “Application for the Post Of Post Name____ Category_____”
- Fill all the columns of the application yourself, in English in plain and capital letters.
- No cutting or over harvesting in the application.
- Incomplete, incorrect, wrongly filled, over writing, without signature, without photograph application will be rejected.
- The incomplete applications and those received after 05.00 PM of due date i.e. 02.03.2022 shall be rejected without assigning any reason.
- This office will not be responsible for any postal delay or wrong delivery, whatsoever.
- All the Candidates must bring the original testimonials with them, at the time of Skill Assessment test.
- No T.A./ D.A. will be paid to the candidates for this purpose.
- The skill assessment will be conducted in this office at 10.00 A.M. as per first alphabets of the first name of the candidates and date of interview.
- All candidates must mention their contact numbers and email Ids in their applications.
Form Fill Up Process
Our Telegram Group