GATE 2022Result with Score Card Download
Updated :- 22 March 2022
“Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay” had invited applications from interested citizens to fill the vacant posts through “GATE 2022”. Written examination was conducted to fill the vacant posts. The result of which has recently been released by the department. Candidates who had participated in the examination can check their exam results by visiting the link given below
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering 2022 (GATE 2022)
GATE 2022 Result & Score Card Download
ADVT. NO. GATE/2022 WWW.ONLINEFORMS.IN
- Registration Start :- 02 September 2021
- Registration & Payment Last Date :-28 September 2021 (Extended)
- Registration & Payment Last Date (With Late Fees) :- 01 October 2021
- Last Date For Change of Exam City/ Category/ Paper: 12 November 2021
- Exam Date :- 05-06 & 11-13 February 2022
- Download Admit Card :- 15 January 2022
- Result Available On : 22 March 2022
- Pay on or before 30 Aug To 14 Sept 2021 :
- General, OBC And EWS Candidates Fee : 1500/-
- SC, ST, PwD And Female Candidates Fee : 750/-
- During the Extended Period (15 Sept To 01 Oct 2021) :
- General, OBC And EWS Candidates Fee : 2000/-
- SC, ST, PwD And Female Candidates Fee : 1250/-
FEE PAYMENT MODE
- All candidates can pay the examination fee through the Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking fee mode.
GATE 2022 AGE LIMITS
- There is NO age limit to appear for GATE 2022 examination.
- Please Read The Official Notification For More Details.
CANDIDATES ELIGIBILITY DETAILS
- Candidates Must Have Bachelors Degree in Engineering/ Technology/ Architecture/ Science/ Commerce/ Arts, MBBS From Recognized University/ Institute.
- Candidates Must Have Master Degree in Arts/ Science/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Computer Applications From Recognized University/ Institute.
Go to the official website of the department itself and check the recruitment and related information.
HOW TO FILL ONLINE FORM
- GATE 2022 Online Application Form 2021 Candidate Can Apply Between 02/09/2021 to 01/10/2021.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in GATE 2022 Online Application Form 2021.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Download Result / Score Card
Gate 2022 Exam Date
Last Date Extended