TITLE :- GBPNIHE Almora Driver Recruitment 2021
POST UPDATE :- 02 February 2021
SHORT INFO :- “G.B. Pant National Institute of Himalayan Environment (GBPNIHE, Almora)” has invited applications from desirous citizens to fill the vacant posts through “GBPNIHE Almora Driver Recruitment 2021”. Whatever candidates want to get the opportunity of service through the department. That eligible candidate can apply.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the official notification issued by the department. All important links are provided at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
G.B. Pant National Institute of Himalayan Environment
GBPNIHE Almora Driver Recruitment 2021
- Application Submission Last Date :- 15 February 2021
- More Info :- Please Stay Connected With The Official Website.
- All Category Candidates Fee : 0/-
APPLICATION FEE PAYABLE
IN FAVOR OF :-
- No application fee is required for this post. Only applicants have to send the application form to the given address By Post.
AGE LIMITS AS ON 15 FEBRUARY 2021
- Minimum Age Required : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limits : 25 Years
- Extra Age Relaxation as per Rules.
- Candidates having Class 10th / SSC passed or equivalent From Any Recognized Board.
- Possession of a valid driving license for motor cars. With Experience of driving a motor car for a least 03 yrs.
- Knowledge of motor mechanism. (Remove minor defects in vehicle)
VACANCY DETAILS TOTAL POST 01
|Post Name||Total Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|Driver||01||Rs. 19900-63200 Pay Level- 02|
APPLICATION SENDING ADDRESS
- Director, G.B. Pant National Institute of Himalayan Environment (GBPNIHE), Kosi-Katarmal, Almora – 263 643, [Uttarakhand]
All prescribed documents must reach on 15 February 2021 or earlier (see guidelines for filling the application) which should be in a sealed envelope Superscript “Application for the post of Post Name/ Category” only through Registered / Speed Post.
DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED WITH THE APPLICATION
Self-attested copies of the following certificates should be sent along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent with the application.
- Educational and professional qualification certificate.
- Date of birth certificate (10th Class Mark sheet).
- Copy of experience & Driving License certificate.
- An envelope with own postal address written.
- Attach a copy of his caste certificate with the application
GENERAL CONDITIONS AND INSTRUCTIONS
- Must write ” Application for the post of _ _Post Name ” and your caste / class on the envelope containing the application.
- Fill all the columns of the application yourself.
- No cutting or over harvesting in the application.
- Applicants for recruitment have to come at their own risk and expenses.
- The copy of all the documents should be signed by the candidate himself.
Official Notification + Form
Note:- Go to the official website for more information and we will not be responsible for any errors.