TITLE :- GIC India Scale I Officers Recruitment 2021 | Exam Postponed
POST UPDATE :- 23 April 2021
SHORT INFO :- “General Insurance Corporation Of India” invited applications from interested candidates to fill the vacant posts through “GIC India Scale I Officers Recruitment 2021”. The examination has been postponed. Desirous candidates who have applied for recruitment can download their notice.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
General Insurance Corporation Of India
GIC India Scale I Officers Recruitment 2021
- Registration Start :- 11 March 2021
- Registration Last Date :- 29 March 2021
- Fee Payment Last Date : 29 March 2021
- Exam Date : 09 May 2021 (Postponed)
- Download Admit Card : 17 April 2021
- General, OBC Candidates Fee : 850/-
- SC, ST And PH Candidates Fee : 0/-
- All Category Female Candidates Fee : 0/-
FEE PAYMENT MODE
- All candidates can pay the examination fee through the Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, E Wallet, Cash Card, IMPS, UPI fee mode.
AGE LIMITS AS ON 01 FEBRUARY 2021
- Minimum Age Required : 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limits : 30 Years
- Additional Age Relaxation As Per Rules.
ELIGIBILITY DETAILS/ TOTAL POST 44
|Finance Charted Accountant||15||Candidates should have Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with 60% Marks and CA Exam Passed. SC/ST Candidates : 55% Marks|
|General||15||Candidates should have Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with 60% Marks. SC/ST Candidates : 55% Marks.|
|Legal||04||Candidates should have Bachelor Degree in Law LLB with Minimum 60% Marks. SC/ST Candidates : 55% Marks.|
|Insurance||10||Candidates should have Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with 60% Marks and Degree / Diploma in General Insurance/ Risk Management/ Life Insurance/ FIII/ FCII. And SC/ST Candidates : 55% Marks.|
HOW TO FILL ONLINE FORM
- GIC India Scale I Officers Recruitment 2021 Candidate Can Apply Between 11/03/2021 to 29/03/2021.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in GIC India Scale I Officers Recruitment 2021.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Exam Postponed Notice