GSI Lucknow Driver Recruitment 2022 Application Form
Updated :- 27 July 2022
“Geological Survey of India (GSI)” invites applications from candidates who have qualified respective educational qualifications to fill 13 vacancies of Ordinary Grade Driver Post through “GSI Lucknow Driver Recruitment 2022 Notification” from 23 July 2022 05 September 2022. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through offline mode.
Before applying, candidates should read the information given here and the GSI Lucknow Driver Recruitment 2022 official notification issued by Geological Survey of India (GSI). All the important links are given at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Geological Survey of India (GSI)
GSI Ordinary Grade Driver Offline Form 2022
GSI Lucknow Driver Recruitment 2022
- Application Form Start : 23 July 2022
- Application Submission Last Date :- 05 September 2022
- Source : 23-29 July 2022, Employment Newspaper
- Download Offline Form :-
₹ 20/-Free (OnlineForms.in)
- For Upcoming Updates :- Join our Telegram Channel
- General, OBC, EWS Candidates Fee :- 0/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee :- 0/-
GSI Lucknow Driver Age Limit
- Minimum Age Required : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limits : 25 Years
- Age Limit as on : 05 September 2022
- Additional Age Relaxation as per Rules.
GSI Lucknow Driver Vacancy 2022
|Driver (Ordinary Grade)||13 (UR-8, OBC-3, EWS-1, SC-1)||Pay level 2; Rs. 19,900-63,200/-|
GSI Lucknow Driver Eligibility Criteria
GSI Lucknow Driver (OG) Qualification:
- Candidates should have 10th pass from recognized Board.
- Must possess valid driving license for both heavy and light motor vehicles.
- Should have at least 03 years experience in driving trucks, jeeps or tractors from recognized organization.
- Must have experience in repairs and maintenance of vehicle.
- For more information read the official notification.
GSI Lucknow Driver Selection Process
- Written Exam
- Trade Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Fitness Test
GSI Lucknow Driver Postal Address
Postal Address: “Director & Head of Office, Northern Region, Geological Survey of India, Sector-E, Aliganj, Lucknow-226024”
- Candidates should reach their application form along with self-attested copies of necessary documents at the following address before or on the last date of application By offline mode only (By India Post).
Documents to be Attached with the Application
Copies of the following certificates should be sent along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent with the application.
- Educational and professional qualification certificates.
- Birth certificate (Matriculation Certificate).
- Caste Certificate, if you belong to reserved category.
- Copy of Driving Licence (Heavy & Light Vehicle) Experience Certificate
- Aadhar Card/ Any other ID Card.
- Attach other necessary documents with the application form.
General Conditions And Instructions
- The envelope must be clearly super-scribed on the top as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ORDINARY GRADE DRIVER.
- Fill all the columns of the application yourself, In plain and Capital letters.
- No cutting or over harvesting in the application.
- Candidates should not submit multiple applications for the same post.
- Incomplete, incorrect, wrongly filled, over writing, without signature, without photograph application will be rejected.
GSI Lucknow Driver Official Notice & Link
Books for Preparation
Join Telegram Group