Haryana CET 2022 Exam Date & Admit Card, Fee Deposit
Updated :- 17 August 2022
“Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)” invited applications from interested candidates to fill the vacant posts through “HSSC Haryana CET Registration 2022”. The date of the exam has been issued. Desirous candidates who have applied for recruitment can download their notice.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)
Haryana Group C Vacancy 2022 Notification
HSSC Haryana CET Registration 2022
- Registration Start :- 17 June 2022
- Registration Last Date :- 10 July 2022
- Fee Payment Last Date :- 25 August 2022
- Exam Date :- 5, 6, 7 November 2022
- Download Admit Card :- Notify Soon
- Upcoming Govt Job Updates :- Join Telegram Channel
HSSC CET Application Fee
- General, Other State Candidates Fee : 500/-
- SC, ST, OBC, EWS Candidates Fee : 250/-
- Candidates can pay the examination fee through the Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, E Challan fee mode.
Haryana CET Age Limit
- Minimum Age Required : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit : 42 Years
- Age Limit as on : 08 July 2022
- Additional Age Relaxation As Per Rules.
HSSC Haryana CET Qualification
- Candidates should have passed Class 10th / 12th / Degree / Diploma in Any Recognized Institute in India.
- Other State Candidate Also Eligible for CET Haryana.
- For more details read the official notification.
Haryana CET Group C Vacancy :: 26,000
|Haryana Group C||26,000||As per rules|
Haryana CET Group C Selection Process
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
- Medical/ Fitness Test
Haryana CET Exam Syllabus
- The questions will also be designed to test knowledge of the current events and of such matters of everyday observation as may be expected of an examinee appearing for the test.
- The test will include questions relating to India and neighboring countries, especially pertaining to History, National/International Organizations /Institutions, Environment, Indian Polity & Constitution, Art & Culture, Geography, Economics, General Policy, Globalization, Climate, Events, General Science, Computer literacy etc.
- The syllabus includes questions of both verbal and non-verbal types. Test may include questions on Semantic Analogy, Symbolic operations, Figural Classification, Punched hole pattern-folding & unfolding, Semantic Series, Figural Pattern folding and completion, number series, Embedded figures, Figural series, Symbolic Number Analgoy, Trends, Figural Analogy,
- Critical thinking, problem solving, emotional intelligence, Space Orientation, Semantic Classification, Observation, relationship, concepts, Venn Diagrams, Symbolic, Number Classification, Drawing inferences, arithmetical number series, arithmetical reasoning, Word building, Social intelligence, Coding and decoding, other sub-topics etc.
- The test will cover Number System including questions on Simplification, Decimals, Fractions, Relationship between numbers. L.C.M., H.C.F., Mensuration, Partnership business, Mixture and Allegation Time & Work,
- Ratio & Proportion, Percentage, roots, Average, Profit & Loss, Discount, Simple & Compound Interest, Time & Distance, Tables & Graphs, Trigonometry, basic Algebra, Geometry etc.
- Spot the Error, Fill in the Blanks, Synonyms/ Homonyms, Active/ Passive Voice of Verbs, Conversion into Direct/ Indirect narration, Antonyms, Spellings/ Detecting mis-spelt words,
- Idioms & Phrases, One word substitution, Improvement of Sentences, Shuffling of Sentence parts, Shuffling of Sentences in a passage, tenses, Cloze Passage, Comprehension Passage etc.
General Knowledge of State:
- General awareness which includes History, Art, Culture, Customs, Norms, Society, Literature, Geography, Economy, Civics, Polity, Environment, Current Affairs. Events etc. of Haryana
HSSC Haryana CET Online Form 2022
- HSSC Haryana CET Registration 2022 Candidate Can Apply Between 17 June 2022 to 10 July 2022.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in HSSC Haryana CET Registration 2022.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Haryana CET Official Notice & Link
Fee Deposit Link
Exam Date Declared by CM
Last Date Extended Notice
Best Book for Preparation
Join Telegram Group