TITLE :- Haryana Vidhan Sabha Recruitment 2021
POST UPDATE :- 03 April 2021
SHORT INFO :- “Haryana Vidhan Sabha Secretariat- Chandigarh” has invited applications from candidates to fill the vacant posts through “Haryana Vidhan Sabha Recruitment 2021”. Whatever candidates want to get the opportunity of service through the department. That eligible candidate can apply.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the official notification issued by the department. All important links are provided at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Haryana Vidhan Sabha Secretariat- Chandigarh
Haryana Vidhan Sabha Recruitment 2021
- Application Submission Last Date :- 15 April 2021
- Further Process : – Stay Connected with Official Website.
- General, OBC And EWS Candidates Fee :- 0/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee :- 0/-
AGE LIMITS AS ON 15 APRIL 2021
- Minimum Age Required : 17 Years
- Maximum Age Limits : 42 Years
- Applicants of reserved category will be given additional age relaxation as per rules.
ELIGIBILITY DETAILS/ TOTAL POST 05
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Vacancy||Qualifications|
|1.||Telephone Operator||01||(i) Candidates should have passed 10th class from any recognized Board. (ii) The candidate should have good physique, good hearing ability to converse fluently and politely in English and in Hindi. Clear voice and be free from colour blindness (iii) Have practical experience in operating the PBX or office experience of more than |
one year. iv) Knowledge of Hindi/ Sanskrit upto 10th or higher education.
|2.||Telephone Attendant||01||(i) Candidates should have passed 10th class with first division from any recognized Board. (ii) Graduate of a recognized University; (iii) Ability to speak fluently Hindi and English; (iv) Knowledge of Hind/ Sanskrit upto 10th or higher education. |
|3.||Hindi Typist||01||Candidates should have passed 10th class with first division or Intermediate 10+2 (Vocational) Second Division or Graduate of recognized Board/ University.|
|4.||Clerk||02||10th with 1st Division or Higher Secondary/ Intermediate) 10+2 (Vocational Second Division or |
Graduate of recognized University
APPLICATION SENDING ADDRESS
POSTAL ADDRESS :- Secretary, Haryana Vidhan Sabha Secretariat, Sector – 1, Chandigarh
- Candidates should reach their application form along with self-attested copies of necessary documents at the following address before or on the last date of application By Post OR Personally.
DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED WITH THE APPLICATION
Self-attested copies of the following certificates should be sent along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent with the application.
- Educational and professional qualification certificate.
- Date of birth certificate (10th Class Mark sheet ).
- Caste Certificate. If you belong to the reserved category.
- A self-attested passport size photograph.
- Any Experience Certificate. If Applicant has.
- A self-addressed envelope.
GENERAL CONDITIONS AND INSTRUCTIONS
- The applicant should write the Application Post of “____(Post Name) Cast/ Category____ “
- Fill all the columns of the application yourself, in English in plain and capital letters.
- No cutting or over harvesting in the application.
Note:- Read the official Notification for more information and we will not be responsible for any errors.