HERC Peon Recruitment 2022 Application Form
Updated :- 23 August 2022
The Haryana Electricity Regulatory Commission (HERC) invites applications from candidates who have qualified respective educational qualifications to fill 07 vacancies of Peon Post through “HERC Peon Recruitment 2022 Notification” from 16 August 2022 to 31 August 2022. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through offline mode.
Before applying, candidates should read the information given here and the HERC Peon Recruitment 2022 official notification issued by the Haryana Electricity Regulatory Commission (HERC). All the important links are given at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Haryana Electricity Regulatory Commission (HERC)
Haryana Bijli Board Vacancy 2022 Notification
HERC Peon Recruitment 2022
- Application Form Start : 16 August 2022
- Application Submission Last Date :- 31 August 2022 upto 5:00 PM
- Download Offline Form :-
₹ 30/-Free (OnlineForms.in)
- For Upcoming Updates :- Join Telegram Channel
- General, OBC, EWS Candidate Fee :- 0/-
- SC, ST Candidate Fee :- 0/-
HERC Peon Age Limit
- Minimum Age Required : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit : 42 Years
- Age Limit as on : 31 August 2022
- Additional Age Relaxation as per Rules.
HERC Peon Vacancy 2022
|Haryana Bijli Board Peon Vacancy||07||Rs 16,900-53,500/-|
HERC Peon Recruitment 2022 Qualification
- Candidates should have passed class 10th from a recognized Board/Institute.
- Must have studies Hindi/Sanskrit up to 10th class.
HERC Peon Selection Process
- Written Exam
- Skill/ Trade Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Test
HERC Peon Recruitment 2022 Postal Address
Postal Address: “Secretary, Haryana Electricity Regulatory Commission, Bays No. 33-36, Sector-4, Panchkula – 134109 [Haryana]”
- Candidates should reach their application form along with self-attested copies of necessary documents at the following address before or on the last date of application By Offline mode only. (By Hand/ India Post)
Documents to be Attached with the Application
Copies of the following certificates should be sent along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent with the application.
- Educational and professional qualification certificates.
- Birth certificate (Educational Certificate).
- Caste Certificate, if you belong to reserved category.
- Experience Certificate. If any relevant to post.
- Aadhar Card/ Any other ID Card.
- One self Addressed Envelope.
- Attach other necessary documents with the application form.
General Conditions And Instructions
- The envelope must be clearly super-scribed on the top as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ______.
- Fill all the columns of the application yourself, In plain and Capital letters.
- No cutting or over harvesting in the application.
- Incomplete, incorrect, wrongly filled, over writing, without signature, without photograph application will be rejected.
- The examination pattern will be mentioned in the Hall Ticket, which will be issued to the eligible candidates after scrutiny of received applications.
HERC Peon Official Notice & Link
Best Books for Preparation
Join Telegram Group