TITLE :- HFRI FOREST GUARD OFFLINE FORM 2020
POST DATE :- 08 JUNE 2020 07:21 AM
SHORT INFO :- Free download HFRI FOREST GUARD OFFLINE FORM 2020 and apply as soon as possible. The Himalayan Forest Research Institute has invited the applicants for the following posts of Forest Guard, the candidates who wish to fill the recruitment form for the said posts can apply for it.
HIMALAYAN FOREST RESEARCH INSTITUTE ( HFRI )
HFRI FOREST GUARD OFFLINE FORM 2020
- Application Submission Last Date :- 15 June 2020
- Admit Card :- Will be sent by post
- Exam Date :- Will be sent by post
- General Category :- 300/-
- SC/PH :- 100 /-
FEE PAYMENT MODE
- Application fees will be paid only through bank draft.
- 12th Pass with Science From recognized Board
AGE LIMITS 18-27 YEARS
- The age limit will be calculated as per the last date ( 15 June 2020 ) for submission of application. And reserved category candidates will be given relaxation as per rules.
- The height of male applicant should not be 165 cm and that of female applicant should not be 150 cm.
- The chest of male applicants should be between 79 cm to 84 cm and the chest of female applicants should be between 74 cm to 79cm.
- Male applicants will have to cover a distance of 25 km in four hours and female applicants will have to travel 16 km in four hours.
APPLICATION FEE PAYABLE
IN FAVOR OF :- DIRECTOR, HIMALAYAN FOREST RESEARCH INSTITUTE, SHIMLA
NOTE :- Be sure to write your name, post name and full postal address on the back of the bank draft
APPLICATION SENDING ADDRESS
ADDRESS :- HEAD OF OFFICE, RECRUITMENT CELL, HIMALAYAN FOREST RESEARCH INSTITUTE, CONIFER CAMPUS, PANTHAGHATI, SHIMLA [HP] – 171103
Documents at this address, including self-attested copies, should be sent by ordinary post or registered post otherwise through Speed Post before the last date.
DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED WITH THE APPLICATION
Self-attested copies of the following certificates should be sent along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent with the application.
- Educational and professional qualification certificate
- Date of birth certificate (10th Class Marksheet )
- If you belong to reserved category then copy of your caste certificate.
- Two additional passport size photographs with the applicant’s name written in capital letters.
- 300 or 100 rupees bank draft as applicable.
GENERAL CONDITIONS AND INSTRUCTIONS
- Must write ” Application for the post of __Multi Tasking Staff ” and your caste / class on the envelope containing the application.
- No cutting or over harvesting in the application.
- Applicants for recruitment have to come at their own risk and expenses.
- Apply for the above posts in general and SC category only. Applicants of any class can apply in general category, but in such a situation, they will get the benefit of reservation.
Note:- Go to the official website for more information and we will not be responsible for any errors.
Free Download Application Form
HFRI FOREST GUARD OFFLINE FORM 2020, HFRI FOREST GUARD OFFLINE FORM 2020, HFRI FOREST GUARD OFFLINE FORM 2020