HPCL Technician Answer Key 2022
Updated :- 12 August 2022
“Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL)” invited applications from interested candidates to fill the vacant posts through “HPCL Technician Recruitment 2022”. The Answer Key of the exam has been issued. Desirous candidates who have applied for recruitment can download their Answer Key.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL)
HPCL Visakh Refinery Vacancy 2022 Online Form
HPCL Technician Recruitment 2022 Answer Key
- Online Application Start :- 22 April 2022
- Form Submission Last Date :- 21 May 2022
- Fee Payment Last Date :- 21 May 2022
- CBT Exam Date :- 08 August 2022
- Download Admit Card :- 23 July 2022
- Answer Key Available :- 11 August 2022
- For Upcoming Updates :- Join Telegram
- General, OBC And EWS Candidates Fee : 590/-
- SC, ST, PwBD Candidates Fee : 0/-
- All candidates can pay the examination fee through the Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking fee mode
HPCL Technician Age Limit
- Minimum Age Required : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limits : 25 Years
- Age Limit as on : 01 April 2022
- Additional Age Relaxation As Per Rules.
HPCL Technician Vacancy :: 186
|Maintenance Technician (Mechanical)||14|
|Maintenance Technician (Instrumentation)||09|
|Jr Fire & Safety Inspector||18|
HPCL Technician Eligibility
Jr Fire & Safety Inspector:
- Science Graduate (40%) with valid HMV licence
- B.Sc. (Maths, Physics, and Chemistry) with 60% Marks in Chemistry or M.Sc. (Chemistry) 1st class (60%).
- Diploma in Chemical Engineering
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, Desirable First class Boiler Attendant competency certificate.
Maintenance Technician (Mechanical):
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
Maintenance Technician (Electrical):
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering
Maintenance Technician (Instrumentation):
- Diploma in Instrumentation Engg (or) Instrumentation and Control Engg (or) Instrumentation and Electronics Engg (or) Electronics and Communication Engg (or) Electronics and Telecommunication Engg
- Read the official notification for more details.
HPCL Technician Selection Process
- Written Exam
- Skill Test
- Document Verification
- Physical/ Medical Fitness Test
How to Fill HPCL Technician Online Form
- HPCL Technician Recruitment 2022 Candidate Can Apply Between 22 April 2022 to 21 May 2022.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in HPCL Technician Recruitment 2022.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Download Answer Key
Join Govt Job Group
More Information About HPCL Technician Recruitment 2022:-
HPCL invites applications from dynamic, result-oriented, aspiring individuals for filling up of the following positions at Visakh Refinery – Visakhapatnam. Interested and eligible candidates can apply ONLINE through www.hindustanpetroleum.com under “Careers”.
HPCL Technician Educational Qualifications:
- Candidates should have passed qualifying examinations in relevant disciplines.
- All the qualifications should be full time regular course recognized by respective State Board or applicable competent authority.
- Courses offered through part time or distance mode for employed person will not be entertained for the purpose of educational eligibility criteria.
- Except Junior Fire & Safety Inspector positions,the Candidates (belonging to General, EWS and OBC-NC category) should have secured minimum 60% (aggregate in all semesters/years) marks in qualifying Diploma / Degree examinations, relaxed to 50% (aggregate in all semesters / years) marks for SC/ST/PwBD candidates.
HPCL Technician Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years, Max Age Limit : 25 Years (as on 01 Apr 2022)
- Candidates possessing higher qualification such as degree in Engineering, AMIE etc. are not eligible for consideration and need not apply.
HPCL Technician Selection Method:
- Candidates fulfilling all of the above eligibility criteria for respective positions will be called for a Computer Based Test (CBT) comprising of General Aptitude Test and Technical / Professional Knowledge.
- The CBT is likely to be conducted at 22 Cities across India. HPCL reserves the right to cancel or add any Centre.
- Candidates may be called for Computer Based Test at any centre other than his/her choice. Candidates qualifying in the CBT will be called for Skill Test, in order of the category-wise and position wise merit list (as per cut – off marks decided by HPCL).
- Skill test shall be of “qualifying nature” only. The candidates qualifying Skill Test will have to appear for pre-employment medical examination.
- Reference for a medical examination does not mean final selection.
HPCL Technician Vacancy Physical / Medical Test:
- Desirous candidates seeking employment with Hindustan Petroleum need to be medically fit as per Hindustan Petroleum’s pre-employment medical standard.
- It may please be noted that Defective Colour vision is a disqualification under Pre Employment Medical norms of HPCL.
HPCL Technician Remuneration Package on CTC Basis:
- Remuneration for all the above positions will be minimum ₹ 55000/- per month on Cost to Company Basis (Pay Scale ₹ 26000/– ₹ 76000/-) for candidates posted at Visakhapatnam.
- CTC includes VDA, HRA, Cafeteria Allowance, Post- Retirement benefits (PF, Gratuity and Superannuation Benefits) etc,.
- Selected candidates will be on probation for a period of 9 months. Upon successful completion of the Probation period, they will be considered for confirmation subject to satisfactory performance during Probation period.
- The confirmation in service would also be subject to verification of antecedents and verification of caste status certificate wherever applicable.
How To Apply For HPCL Technician:
Candidates are requested to read the complete instructions hereunder before proceeding to the application form
- The candidates need to apply online through www.hindustanpetroleum.com and click on “Careers” -> Job openings.
- Online Application will be accepted from 22-04-2022 till 2359 hrs on 21-05-2022.
- Candidate should keep scanned copy of latest passport size photo and signature (in jpg/gif format less than 200 kb) ready before filling online application form.
- Fill in the online form with all the relevant details. Upload scanned copy of your latest passport size photograph and signature in the online application form.
- Candidates are “NOT” required to submit hard copy of application form to HPCL.
- The details filled in the online application form will be considered final and no changes will be entertained w.r.t. personal/ any other details.
- Fee Payment: Online Payment through Debit / Credit card/UPI/Net Banking: On paying application fee online, the payment status will automatically change to “Your Transaction is successfully completed”, on successful receipt of fees.
- All the candidates must ensure that the payment status is “Completed” as the transaction will be considered “incomplete” in case of any other payment status.
- Once the payment is done, candidates are required to take print of acknowledgment of payment and preserve the same for future reference.
- Note: Application fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Hence, Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility before payment of application fees.