HPSC PGT Recruitment 2022 Apply Online
Updated :- 26 November 2022
Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) invites applications from candidates who have qualified respective educational qualifications to fill 4476 vacancies of Post Graduate Teachers (PGT) post through HPSC PGT Recruitment 2022 Notification from 26 November 2022 to 12 December 2022. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through online mode.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the HPSC PGT Recruitment 2022 official notification issued by the Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC). All important links are provided at the end of this article.
HPSC PGT Notification 2022
HPSC Post Graduate Teachers Recruitment 2022 :- Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) has recently released the notification for the post of Post Graduate Teachers (PGT). Its official notice has been issued in November 2022 and information about the posts has been given in it.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for HPSC PGT Vacancy 2022. Candidates can apply from the official website of Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC); http://hpsc.gov.in/. All the information related to the HPSC PGT Notification 2022 is given on this page. For more details read official notification or visit official website.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC)
HPSC Post Graduate Teachers (PGT) Notification 2022
HPSC PGT Recruitment 2022 Online Form
ADVT. 31 & 32/2022 WWW.ONLINEFORMS.IN
- Application Form Start : 26 November 2022
- Application Submission Last Date :- 12 December 2022
- Fee Payment Last Date :- 12 December 2022
- Exam Date :- 2nd/ 3rd Week of February 2022
- Download Admit Card :- Before Exam
- For Upcoming Govt Job Updates :- Join Telegram Channel
After ensuring the correctness of the details in the HPSC PGT Recruitment 2022 application form, candidates are required to pay the HPSC Post Graduate Teachers application fee through the payment gateway on the Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) website integrated with the online application. Online fee payment through Net Banking or debit / credit card will be available upto 06 December 2022 at 23.55 hrs.
- General, Other State Male Candidates Fees:- 1000/-
- Female, EWS, SC, ST, BC-A&B Candidates Fees :- 250/-
- PwD Candidates Fees :- NIL
The HPSC Post Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2022 fee payment can be made by using Debit card, Credit card and Net Banking etc by providing information as per the instructions on the your computer screen.
HPSC PGT Age Limit
Date of Birth filled by the candidate in the HPSC Post Graduate Teacher online application form and the same recorded in the Matriculation/ Higher Examination Certificate will be accepted by the Commission/ Department for determining the age and no subsequent request for change will be considered or granted.
- Minimum Age Required : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limits : 42 Years
- Age Limit as on : 12 December 2022
- Additional Age Relaxation as per Rules.
#Tranding Govt Jobs
- MP Excise Constable Recruitment
- TMC Muzaffarpur Walk in Interview Job
- Rajasthan Nursing Officer and Pharmacist
- MAHAGENCO Engineer Recruitment
HPSC PGT Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have Masters Degree in relevant discipline and B.Ed from any recognized University.
- Certificate of having qualified HTET/ STET.
- Matric with Hindi/ Sanskrit or Higher Education with Hindi as a one of the subject.
- Read the official notification for more eligibility details.
Haryana PGT Vacancy 2022
|Subject Name||Mewat Cadre||Haryana Cadre|
HPSC PGT Selection Process
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
- Medical Fitness Test
How to Apply for HPSC PGT Recruitment 2022
HPSC Post Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2022 On-line Registration and Submission process will be terminated by 12 December 2022 at 23.55 hrs. Candidature of such applicants who fail to complete online submission of HPSC Post Graduate Teacher application form by stipulated date and time will not be considered and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Online Applications are invited for filling up the Haryana Post Graduate Teacher on Direct Recruitment Basis.
- Applicants must fulfil all essential eligibility criteria (educational qualification, age limit, etc.) by last date of submission of Haryana Post Graduate Teacher application form in respect to that post for which they are applying.
- HPSC PGT Recruitment 2022 Candidate Can Apply Between 26 November 2022 To 12 December 2022.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in HPSC PGT Recruitment 2022.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required.
- Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
HPSC PGT Official Notice & Link
Join Telegram Group