Army HQ 101 Area MTS and Steno Recruitment 2022 Application Form
Updated :- 02 April 2022
“Army Headquarters 101 Area, Shillong” invites applications from candidates who have respective qualification to fill 05 vacancies of MTS (Messenger) & Steno Grade-II Post through “HQ 101 Area MTS and Steno Recruitment 2022 Notification” from 02 April to 01 May 2022. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through offline mode.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the official notification issued by the Army Headquarters 101 Area, Shillong. All important links are provided at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Indian Army Headquarters 101 Area, Shillong
HQ 101 Area Vacancy 2022 Offline Form
HQ 101 Area MTS and Steno Recruitment 2022
- Application Form Start :- 02 April 2022
- Form Submission Last Date :- 01 May 2022
- Download Offline Form :-
₹ 20Free (OnlineForms.in)
- For Further Process :- Stay Connected to Official Website/ Newspaper.
- For Upcoming Updates :- Join Telegram
- General, OBC And EWS Candidates Fee : 0/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee : 0/-
- Minimum Age Required : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limits : 25 Years
- Age Limit as on : 01 May 2022
- Additional Age Relaxation As Per Rules.
HQ 101 AREA MTS & STENO ELIGIBILITY
- MTS Messenger (Peon):
- Matriculation or Equivalent from any recognized Board.
- Stenographer Grade-II:
- 12th Pass or Equivalent from recognized Board/ University.
- Typing Speed: 35 wpm in English on Computer.
- Read the official notification for more details.
ARMY HQ 101 AREA SHILLONG VACANCY :: 05
|Multi Tasking Staff (Messenger)||04 (OBC-2, SC-1, ESM-1)||Rs 18,000-38,700/-|
|Steno Grade-II||01 (OBC)||Rs 25,500-81,100/-|
- Scrutiny of Applications
- Written Exam
- Skill Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Test
ARMY HQ 101 AREA SHILLONG POSTAL ADDRESS
- Postal Address: “Establishment Officer, HQ 101 Area, Shillong – 793005″
- Candidates should reach their application form along with self-attested copies of necessary documents at the following address before or on the last date of application by Ordinary/ Registered/ Speed Post Only.
DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED WITH THE APPLICATION
Copies of the following certificates should be sent along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent with the application.
- Educational and technical qualification certificates.
- Birth certificate (Educational Certificate).
- Caste Certificate. if you belong to reserved category.
- Copy of Experience Certificate. if any
- Copy of Aadhar Card/ Any Other ID Card.
- Residence Certificate.
- A self-addressed envelope with Rs 47/- postal stamp.
- A Additional self attested passport size photograph.
- Attach other necessary documents with the application form.
GENERAL CONDITIONS AND INSTRUCTIONS
- The envelope must be clearly super-scribed on the top as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF________ AND CATEGORY_______“
- Fill all the columns of the application yourself, In plain and Capital letters.
- No cutting or over harvesting in the application.
- Incomplete, incorrect, wrongly filled, over writing, without signature, without photograph application will be rejected.
- No TA/DA will be paid to attend the written test / skill / practical.
How to Fill Application Form
Join Telegram Group