HQ Signal Central Command CSBO Offline Form 2022 | Application Form
Updated :- 01 March 2022
“Indian Army (Ministry of Defence)” invites applications from candidates who have respective qualification to fill 28 vacancies of Civilian Switch Board Operator (CSBO) post through “HQ Signal Central Command CSBO Recruitment 2022 Notification” from 05 March 2022 to 03 April 2022. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through offline mode.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the official notification issued by the Indian Army (Ministry of Defence). All important links are provided at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Indian Army (Ministry of Defence)
Chief Signal Officer Central Command Vacancy 2022 Notification
HQ Signal Central Command CSBO Recruitment 2022
- Application Form Start :- 05 March 2022
- Form Submission Last Date :- 03 April 2022
- Source : 05-11 March 2022, Employment Newspaper
- Download Offline Form :-
₹ 20Free (OnlineForms.in)
- For Further Process :- Stay Connected to Official Website/ Newspaper.
- For Upcoming Updates :- Join Telegram
- GEN, OBC, EWS Candidates Fee :- 0/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee :- 0/-
- Minimum Age Required :- 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit :- 25 Years
- Age Limit as on :- 03 April 2022
- Additional Age Relaxation As Per Rules.
HQ SIGNAL CENTRAL COMMAND CSBO ELIGIBILITY
- 10th Pass or its Equivalent from recognized Board.
- Proficiency in handling Private Board Exchange (PBX) board. And Fluency in spoken English and Hindi.
- For more information read the official notification.
HQ SIGNAL CENTRAL COMMAND CSBO VACANCY:: 28
|Civilian Switch Board Operator (CSBO) Grade-II||28 (UR-9, SC-6, ST-1, OBC-6, UR EWS-3, UR PHC-1, UR ESM-2)||Rs 21,700 – 69,100/-|
SIGNAL CENTRAL COMMAND CSBO SELECTION PROCESS
- Shortlisting of Applications
- Written Exam
- Skill Test
- Document Verification
- Job Location: Lucknow (U.P.) With All India Service Liability (Including field service).
HQ SIGNAL CENTRAL COMMAND CSBO POSTAL ADDRESS
- Postal Address: “Colonel Signals, HQ Central Command (Signals), PIN- 908544, C/o 56 APO“
- Candidates should reach their application form along with self-attested copies of necessary documents at the following address before or on the last date of application by Post.
DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED WITH THE APPLICATION
Copies of the following certificates should be sent along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent with the application.
- Educational and professional qualification certificates.
- Birth certificate (Educational Certificate).
- Experience Certificate. if any.
- Caste Certificate. If you belong to reserved category.
- Residence Certificate. And Copy of Aadhar Card.
- Two additional passport size photographs. (Self-attested on front side)
- Two self addressed envelopes duly affixed postage stamp of Rs 10/- on each envelope must be enclosed with the application
- Attach other necessary documents with the application form.
GENERAL CONDITIONS AND INSTRUCTIONS
- The envelope must be clearly super-scribed on the top as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF CSBO GDE-II.“
- Fill all the columns of the application yourself, In plain and Capital letters.
- No cutting or over harvesting in the application.
- Incomplete, incorrect, wrongly filled, over writing, without signature, without photograph application will be rejected.
- No TA/ DA will be paid for appearing in the test.
- Candidates should be prepared to come to Lucknow for a stay of 4-5 days under own arrangements.
How to Fill Application Form
Govt Job Group
How can I apply for HQ Signal Central Command Vacancy 2022?
Apply Offline Mode.
What is HQ Signal Central Command CSBO Application Last Date?
Last Date is 03 April 2022.
What is age limit of Signal Central Command CSBO Vacancy 2022?
Age Limit: 18-25 Years
What is the qualification required for HQ Signal Central Command CSBO Recruitment 2022?
10th Pass. Read the official notification for educational qualification details.