Army HQ Southern Command Health Inspector Recruitment 2022 Application Form
Updated :- 06 May 2022
The Army 431 Field Hospital, Southern Command invites applications from candidates who have qualified respective educational qualifications to fill 58 vacancies of Health Inspector Post through “Army HQ Southern Command Health Inspector Vacancy 2022 Notification” from 07 May 2022 to 06 June 2022. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through offline mode.
Before applying, candidates should read the information given here and the official notification issued by The Army 431 Field Hospital, Southern Command. All the important links are given at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Army 431 Field Hospital, Southern Command, Jhansi
HQ Southern Command Health Inspector Vacancy 2022
Army HQ Southern Command Recruitment 2022
- Application Form Start :- 07 May 2022
- Application Submission Last Date :- 06 June 2022
- Download Offline Form :-
₹ 20/-Free (OnlineForms.in)
- Application Form Source :- www.vacancyform.org
- For Upcoming Updates :- Join our Telegram Channel
- General, OBC, EWS Candidates Fee :- 100/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee :- 100/-
- PH, ESM Candidates Fee :- 0/-
- Postal Order in the Favour of Regt Fund Account, 431 Field Hospital, A/c No 11228511799, IFSC Code SBIN0015208
- Minimum Age Required : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit : 27 Years
- Age Limit as on : 06 June 2022
- Additional Age Relaxation as per Rules.
Southern Command Health Inspector Eligibility
- Candidates should have Matriculation pass or Equivalent from recognized Board.
- Sanitary Inspector Course Certificate from a recognized Institute.
- For more details read the official notification.
Southern Command Health Inspector Vacancy :: 58
|Health Inspector||58 (UR)||Rs. 25,500-81,100/-|
- Written Exam
- Physical Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Test
- Job Location: Selected candidate can be posted anywhere in India.
Southern Command Health Inspector Written Exam
|Paper-I||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25|
About Examination Paper:
- Paper Type: Objective Multiple Choice Type
- Time Duration: 2 Hours
- Negative Marking: There may be negative marking also.
- Place and date of exam: will be intimated later.
- The question papers of the Written Test will be bilingual i.e English & Hindi. However, the question on the portion of English Language subject will be in English only.
HQ Southern Command Postal Address
Postal Address: “The Commanding Officer, 431 Field Hospital C/o 56 APO Pin- 903431”
- Candidates should reach their application form along with self-attested copies of necessary documents at the following address before or on the last date of application By Registered Post/Speed post only.
Required Documents to be Attached with the Application Form
Copies of the following certificates should be sent along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent with the application.
- Educational and professional qualification certificates.
- Birth certificate (Matriculation Certificate).
- Caste Certificate, if you belong to reserved category.
- Domicile/ Residence Certificate.
- Experience Certificate. If any relevant to post.
- Aadhar Card/ Any other ID Card.
- Original Postal Order of Rs 100/-.
- Three self attested latest passport size photographs.
- A self addressed envelope without stamp.
- Attach other necessary documents with the application form.
General Conditions & Instructions
- Candidates must clearly subscribed the word, “Application for the post of _____ Category_______” on the top of the envelope while sending the application form.
- Fill all the columns of the application yourself, In plain and Capital letters.
- No cutting or over harvesting in the application.
- Incomplete, incorrect, wrongly filled, over writing, without signature, without photograph application will be rejected.
- The application can be filled by the candidates either in English/Hindi.
- Experience, age and qualification will be reckoned as on the last date of submission of application.
- This office shall not be responsible for any kind of postal delay.
- Unit will not be responsible for any injury which may occur during the written/physical test.
Offline Form Kaise Bhare
Join Telegram Group